Not sure if this is the right place to put this but if it is not feel to move it. I bought this a fellow forum member an I am having touble hooking it up. Here is what I have done for far.

1. Downlaoded the driver software from the Line 6 website.
2. Connected it when it was prompted me to.
3. Installed it to my computer.

Now here is were I am lost. When I click on the line 6 midi folder it says there is no drivers connected. Could someone possibly help me with this please I am eager to mess with this thing.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
did you install pod farm? that is where you get your amps pedals etc
Jackson DK2M w/ EMG 81/60
Ibanez ARZ 800 w/EMG 81/60
B52 AT-100
Marshall 4x12 cab
BBE Sonic Stomp
Boss DD7 Delay
Boss NS2
MXR 10 Band EQ
Polytune
No I have not or least I have not seen anything for it yet, but the pod farm is not the driver is it?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Ok I got it connected but how do I get the sound to come through my headphone's in the Pod Farm?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Well I have the free version of pod farm if that helps. Also I got 2 extra tone packs with this an installedthem but there not showing up in my gear selection either.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
If it's XP you need to go into the Control Panel, Sound and Audio, and make sure the MIDI driver is installed for Line 6.
I know Pod Farm is free if you buy a UX1. That is my point. I have one. If the original owner already installed it on his PC, I'm not sure that you can do it as well (legally). I've seen this before. Your best bet will be the line6 forums/support.

I just took this screen shot. This is what it looks like. It's awesome.

v....good to know fly. I didn't know that was an option.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jan 4, 2012,
To download the software I believe you need to register your hardware. If it's already registered by someone else then you need to have the registered owner unregister the UX1. I've done this several times with various pieces of Line 6 gear I've owned. Right now I have a KB37 and an XT Live registered.

Whenever you buy Line 6 gear used it's important to know the registration status.
Ok guys I have everything installed an it's running. The only problem I have is getting the tone packs to show upon my tone selection. I have

1. My computer an ux1 both registered on my computer.
2. Yes I have installed the Midi drivers an ux1 is selected.
3. Yes I have the monkey driver installed an have updated everything.

Also could it just be because I have the free trial. I can't get the tuner to work either.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by Austin174 at Jan 4, 2012,
No I have not I didn't think that would matter. I'll go try it now.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112