I wanna replace my bridge pickup, but I don't know whether to get the invader or super distortion...
I mostly play thrash/crossover and some hardcore punk
I use a cheap Jackson ps2 :p
Last edited by Sullinger at Jan 3, 2012,
I have an invader in my strat that came stock, and although I like it I usually play it with the volume knob rolled down a bit. I had a strat with a super distortion and I liked it alot petter and it's a little easier to use.I'd suggest the Super Distortion.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.