hey Ugers please click my profile and listen to the song "SKIN" i posted and tell me what you think. NOTE i used a terrible mic on this because i has no money :I oh well i still got the feeling across
if you want me to crit on your own work please let me know, or if its illegal for me to make you view my profile or some junk because of some junk.
THANKS
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
yeah that was my first take and i was writing on that for four hours before the take so i didnt wanna redo a take. i defintly need to transition better between chords and there are a lot of mistakes in chord shaping(like the c7 has a ping to it before my chours) but thats a rough take plus for some reason when i record i get this anxiety over if its good or not, seriously i can play that song for a 100 person crowd and not miss a line or beat but me and my laptop just have no chemisty XD thanks for the input brother i checked you gorilla wave song out
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here