Page 1 of 4
I see nothing wrong with this.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Belongs in the hugging thread.

SKAEDIT: Really though, that sucks.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Last edited by MetallicSka at Jan 4, 2012,
inb4 a bunch of whiny "individualists" start using this as an excuse to paint every single cop ever as a horrible terrible person who's abusing power and killing people to kill people.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Once fellow officers saw this, they attacked him and allegedly bound his hands and feet with duct tape. A few hours later he was taken to a hospital, where he died the next day from multiple head injuries.

Not surprised, any kind of position of authority attracts power mad lunatics and nasty peices of work, which is why so many of them are cops.

edit: Inb4 apologists sucking the dick of authority come in here and try to justify something as unjustified as this.
Quote by necrosis1193
inb4 a bunch of whiny "individualists" start using this as an excuse to paint every single cop ever as a horrible terrible person who's abusing power and killing people to kill people.

Quote by Zoot Allures
Not surprised, any kind of position of authority attracts power mad lunatics and nasty peices of work, which is why so many of them are cops.

ololol
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
inb4 this thread gets locked.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I think the title is very misleading. Having someone that you don't know running toward you, wrapping you with their arms, and picking you up from behind can surely be seen as an attack. However, binding the hands and feet of the man and beating him to death is way too severe.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by Zoot Allures

edit: Inb4 apologists sucking the dick of authority come in here and try to justify something as unjustified as this.

I love timing.

So fucking much.

I'm not saying this kind of thing is okay - it's inarguably not, and the guys who did this deserve to be fired, charged with murder, and placed behind bars - but given I have yet to meet a bad cop, have met a fair number of awesome cops, and there are literally billions of cops who do absolutely nothing whatsoever abusing their power every day during the two or three months between incidents of one to five idiots doing shit like this, I'm willing to say this is hardly representative of the majority.

Not to sound like a jerk or anything but once an officer is touched in a way they can use force to get a person off of them. I'm not justifying what the policemen did because it was an extreme so yeah. It's horrible nonetheless.
STಠ_ಠ
When you're an officer of the law you have to make quick-thinking decisions because your life may be on the line. That's the responsibility we give them. Yes,binding a man with duct tape and beating him to death with batons may seem rash and unnecessary to us uninformed civilians, but guess what? We weren't there. He might've had some crazed black guy look in his eye when he was hugging that lady.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
When you think about it, this guy chose what happened.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
if they managed to bind him, why did they beat him after? thats obviously murder, manslaughter is generally used to describe mistake from what i know.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by necrosis1193
I love timing.

So fucking much.

I'm not saying this kind of thing is okay - it's inarguably not, and the guys who did this deserve to be fired, charged with murder, and placed behind bars - but given I have yet to meet a bad cop, have met a fair number of awesome cops, and there are literally billions of cops who do absolutely nothing whatsoever abusing their power every day during the two or three months between incidents of one to five idiots doing shit like this, I'm willing to say this is hardly representative of the majority.

I think there's like 6 billion people on the planet. So I don't think there are literally billions of cops, period.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Quote by necrosis1193
I love timing.

So fucking much.

These people are obviously extremely ****ed up , but it's true that positions of authority attract bullies and power freaks and generally nasty people, more so than other positions. Because they know they can get away with things easier in the position too.
Quote by Våd Hamster
inafterfurries

check out the anime thread.

last page or so.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by CL/\SH
I think there's like 6 billion people on the planet. So I don't think there are literally billions of cops, period.

We officially broke 7 billion this year. I say officially because there's no way to actually know how many people exist on the planet
Edit: ^Most of the modern world has police in one form or another. It's fair to say the majority of the world has it I think. So the majority of people have at least one cop they know. Maybe billion was an exaggeration, but not by a whole lot methinks. Either way it doesn't change that given the scale, these are extremely isolated nutbags.

Quote by Zoot Allures
These people are obviously extremely ****ed up , but it's true that positions of authority attract bullies and power freaks and generally nasty people, more so than other positions. Because they know they can get away with things easier in the position too.

I liked how you ignored the part where I explained my agreement that the people who did this are deserving of severe punishment from the law, removal from their positions, then explained the first-hand experience mixed, with the facts that these incidents only happen every few months, are typically one or two officers being idiots, and there are millions of cities worldwide with full-time police forces, that lead me to the conclusion that saying these guys are literally one-in-a-million is an understatement, which I think is a fairly rational one, and just say the exact same thing you said in your first post.

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 4, 2012,
Well, running up, hugging and lifting someone in the air from behind, be it cop or not, is probably not the best way to greet someone.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
he put her down after he realized she was a grenade
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by necrosis1193

Not every cop is bad but from personal experience 9 out of ten cops are bent, corrupt, pompous, self entitled, drug addict bastard who should be sacked.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
people shouldn't kill people.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by necrosis1193
Edit: ^Most of the modern world has police in one form or another. It's fair to say the majority of the world has it I think. So the majority of people have at least one cop they know. Maybe billion was an exaggeration, but not by a whole lot methinks. Either way it doesn't change that given the scale, these are extremely isolated nutbags.

I liked how you ignored the part where I explained my agreement that the people who did this are deserving of severe punishment from the law, removal from their positions, then explained the first-hand experience mixed, with the facts that these incidents only happen every few months, are typically one or two officers being idiots, and there are millions of cities worldwide with full-time police forces, that lead me to the conclusion that saying these guys are literally one-in-a-million is an understatement, which I think is a fairly rational one, and just say the exact same thing you said in your first post.

I said that first bit in agreeance.

And abuses of power that are this extreme are very rare, but general abuses of power? Police punching guys they take in in cells or shit like that which is never gonna make the news? That happens all the time.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jan 4, 2012,
I think you should all chill and hug it out. wait.
COLOURFUL SIGNATURE

compliment from fellow UGer
Quote by necrosis1193

Hah! Let me rephrase that for you: "bleat! bleat! I am a sheeple"

I bet you're pro-Stalin as well.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by HaistaPaska92
We officially broke 7 billion this year. I say officially because there's no way to actually know how many people exist on the planet

7 billion? We're ****ed.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
Aww.

BAN POLICEMEN RON PAUL 2012
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Zoot Allures

I don't really see how that changes you ignored every legitimate counterpoint I raised.

And abuses of power that are this extreme are very rare, but general abuses of power? Police punching guys they take in in cells or shit like that which is never gonna make the news? That happens all the time.

Okay, the majority of police officers are not prison guards. The majority usually are just running patrols, pulling over traffic violations like speeding and driving illegally in the carpool lane, etc.,

Moreover, within that section, the suggestion that every single one of them is like that is as inane and asinine as suggesting the opposite that it never happens. That still doesn't dismiss my first-hand experience, or the fact that it's still hardly the majority. It's a problem that needs to be fixed, I agree there, but it's hardly a basis to generalize every single cop as abusive.

Quote by dann_blood
Hah! Let me rephrase that for you: "bleat! bleat! I am a sheeple"

I bet you're pro-Stalin as well.

I'm a commie-nazi jesus jerk capitalist white-power republican, get it right or don't get it at all.

Quote by Zoot Allures

Insufferable conspiracy theorist bullshitters make shit up and jump to ridiculous hyperbolic conclusions like the reactionary fools they are too.
Quote by necrosis1193
I'm a muslim, get it right or don't get it at all.

Fixed. Learn to use the correct words.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by MetallicSka
Belongs in the hugging thread.

SKAEDIT: Really though, that sucks.

lolz
Agree
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by dann_blood
Fixed. Learn to use the correct words.

Stop using those made-up foreign words! Speak 'murikan, dammit!

Edit: Fuck it, I have better things to do than argue with Zoot over the internet. Consider this my response from now on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU&feature=related

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by necrosis1193

They beat him to death. What would've been wrong with restraining him and allowing him to explain what he was doing?

And what the fuck is an individualist?
We're talking about Grenada which is hardly a bastion of justice and diplomacy.

This is getting coverage because he's from Toronto but i'd be interested to know how many locals get killed by their cops every year.

EDIT: Read further; Grenada actually isn't too bad for civil rights
Last edited by spitonastranger at Jan 4, 2012,
Man runs up and bear hugs a cop - oh shit man what are you doing

Cops restrain man - exactly! now we can work this out...

Cops duck tape his arms and legs - okay this doesn't quite seem procedure but...

Cops begin beating man mercilessly - oh shit man what are you doing
Page 1 of 4