is the 5th fret on the high e string (actual fret) very worn? if its not taller than the 6th fret there is your rattle. is the 6th taller than the 7th? if that is you have a fret that may have come up a little bit, or something else. beyond that i don't feel confident enough in my internet fretting diagnostics.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Might want to check your neck tension, just to be sure. Most likely your fret may need to be leveled, which will have to be done by a luthier. Of course, you could try it yourself, but that's a project even I wouldn't do (and I love to do my own setups).
Gear
Taylor 214CE
PRS SE 245, PRS Tremonti Custom
Carvin V3 short stack
Pedals
AMT R2|Morley Mark Tremonti Wah|Mojo Hand Rook|MXR Black Label Chorus|Source Audio EQ|TC-E Flashback, Hall of Fame & Vortex|VFE Enterprise|Way Huge Swollen Pickle
I had that on the 10th fret. I just lenghted the string for abit (the intonation was also off) and it fixed the problem

I hope that helps