Poll: I am
Poll Options
View poll results: I am
Long messages
13 37%
Little messages
22 63%
Voters: 35.
A few long messages? Or lots of little ones?

E.g

Long.

- Although I won't be boarding for a bit. Almost broke my ankle at work today. Had to sit down cus I thought I was gonna black out lol. I'm limping about, so boarding isn't the best idea right now.

Lots of little.

- Although I won't be boarding for a bit

- Almost broke my ankle at work today. had to sit down cus I thought i was gonna black out haha

- I'm limping about, so boarding isn't the best idea

(Taken from my fb, lol)

So, which are you?
RIP Tom Searle.
lol you consider that long?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Well, its longer than 1 sentence at a time
RIP Tom Searle.
Little.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Long. Though I rarely chat with people. I only chat with three people, I'm really shy.
STಠ_ಠ

With one of my buddies, the average reply is somewhere between a three-sentence remark to six or seven sentence paragraph, strung together two or three at a time. That's on the long side for me - not too many people chat with such gusto as this fool. With others, it's usually a sentence or two at a time. I do like to type in full sentences.

The average chat person is a bumbling one-sentence informationally retarded chipmunk.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i only chat with like 3 people

one of them log messages(but shes kinda sucking mydick so we have plenty to tak about )
and the other one a bunch of dhort ones
Quote by darkstar2466

Everything is long in a 5x5 pixel chatbox.

I write out messages that are only about 30 words long and they take up the whole box. It seems like I'm writing 1000 page theses in there.
Quote by Weaponized
I consider
myself
to be
tortilla

You should
trade avatars with
tortilla. A slouch-
faced simpson
would suit his
posting style.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Everything is long in a 5x5 pixel chatbox.

I write out messages that are only about 30 words long and they take up the whole box. It seems like I'm writing 1000 page theses in there.

Good grief. What kind of screen are you using man?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Good grief. What kind of screen are you using man?

One that is optimised for 1600x1200, but my hard drive has thing thing in it that adds hyperbole in random places.
most of the time it's a series of kind-of long messages if i'm making a point in an actual conversation. otherwise for stuff like IRC n whatnot how much i type depends on how fast the conversation is going. no point in typing replies to things that aren't part of the conversation anymore
Short. If I start typing anything with more than one line, you know shit's going down
Dunno

If I was on msn I'd talk like this.. but I hardly use that anymore

..and I don't have facebook so..

I guess I'd have to say short then
I usually chat like this.

It seems more natural for chat.

You know, just type what you think as you think it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
when I'm in chat I type like this

sometimes
if I'm really excited
I
type
this

but it's usually this

unless something requires a really long explanation. Then I type in full sentences. But it's really annoying to read full sentences in a little message box so I usually split it up.
cat