So I am considering getting a mandolin for my birthday, but I have never played one before. I am going to the music store today and going to try out one and see how it goes, but I am not gonna buy it today.
So I just wanted to hear from people that play the mandolin about how different it is from playing the guitar or if it was a big challenge for them or just in general about the mandolin.
I find them fun, I don't have much experiance. I went round a friends once and he taught me Losing My Religion on it.
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee? Please respond ?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
yesterday when i was in the shower, i cupped my hands, and peed into them. i sat there holding 8 ounces of my own pee. i looked at it, felt its warmth, and then unclasped my hands as i watch the golden liquid flow down the drain. and i thought what if....what if i would have drank that pee? Please respond ?

hmm... sigged.

too damn long
Quote by MH400

Inb4: Bear Grylls