Great Job!

Maybe you can help me. I recently purchased a Pod UX2. I know this is a big question, but how do I go about recording a song, and sync it to video like you did. Basically, how did you do what you did for that video.

I realize thats a massive question, but if you have just links to tutorials that would be fine.
Nah its a good question. Ill go through the process that I use.

Set up a new song in Logic pro with the original song in there to play along with.

Record the audio onto a new track in logic using the original as a backing.

Record the video whilst doing the above.

Using any video editing software import both the video and the combined audio (original and my playing). Then line up the waveforms until the video and audio syncs.

I hope that helps you.
Quote by samtrottmusic
Nah its a good question. Ill go through the process that I use.

Set up a new song in Logic pro with the original song in there to play along with.

Record the audio onto a new track in logic using the original as a backing.

Record the video whilst doing the above.

Using any video editing software import both the video and the combined audio (original and my playing). Then line up the waveforms until the video and audio syncs.

I hope that helps you.

Would something like Audacity work instead of logic pro? I have a PC and according to the internets it won't work on PC.
The fact that you did a cover of a August Burns Red speak for itself. Or in other words, your techniques is great and in my opinion you nailed the whole song and you make it sounds the way it should. Great playing, great audio quality and great tone. All in all, great job!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nM1yqfibE
Awesome job man that sounded great. As for your refernece to recording all I have is A Line 6 UX1 and PF do you have a software to reccomend so I can record an play to the song at the same time like what you did.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Vyper 15w
Peavey 6505+ 112