Hi Guys,

Being a bit thick here! My band have inherited a new mixer/pa and speakers with no information and no cables. I'm not sure what cables it needs to connect the pa to the speakers - i have put pictures of the connectors below.

If someone can link to the correct cables i can get them from my local music shop
Thanks for your help
They're speakon cables - designed to carry higher currents between amps an speakers so you don't get confused with whether you have instrument or amplifier jack cable (which can break amps).
They also protect you from electric shock as there is no metal in the external casing.
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more

Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Jcm 800 2203 '82

John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band