Hey guys i was on youtube and searching up GNR songs and stumbled across this video. It some random dude covering Axl Rose's voice and its unbelievable. I say this guy should join up with the original band of Duff Slash Izzy Adam and they should tour. Less bull shit that way. Anyways this guy deserves props so check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkVqmGZTi8c&feature=related
Cool idea. But could they do this legaly? like dosent axl own the rights to performing as GNR?
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
F*** A DUCK.

Woah that's good...
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
He's fat and would probably have no stage presence. No good being good at singing if you're shit in every other way no offence to the guy. He sounds really close though.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by gamenerd323
Cool idea. But could they do this legaly? like dosent axl own the rights to performing as GNR?

They don't have to call the band Guns 'N' Roses you know...

This guy is awesome. Not a fan of his mixing skills though. Nightrain was a bit of a struggle to listen to.

Quote by digman50
He's fat and would probably have no stage presence. No good being good at singing if you're shit in every other way no offence to the guy. He sounds really close though.

Susan Boyle? Barry White? Hell, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer has no stage presence. Megadave? Yeah, if standing still with your hair teased is 'stage presence' then I've been doing it wrong!

I really really don't think 'stage presence' is necessary BUT it adds a lot to a live performance.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Susan Boyle? Barry White? Hell, Rivers Cuomo from Weezer has no stage presence. Megadave? Yeah, if standing still with your hair teased is 'stage presence' then I've been doing it wrong!

You obviously didn't see them at Leeds last year. He was off his tits
Quote by digman50

Cabaye is fat and has no stage presence.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by whoomit
You obviously didn't see them at Leeds last year. He was off his tits

Obviously not but for the most part, he's quite boring to watch.

EDIT: Actually you could probably toss Adele into the 'fat singer with no presence' category (if you can lift her up)
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Obviously not but for the most part, he's quite boring to watch.

EDIT: Actually you could probably toss Adele into the 'fat singer with no presence' category (if you can lift her up)

I think he's quite good for an Axl voice, but I just don't see it working, dunno why.
Why the hell would they even want to do a nostalgia tour? (expect for Adler who actually has his own AFD coverband )

It's not like they're still young bums who aim to prove the world wrong with their sacred rock n' roll music
Quote by Jyrgen
Why the hell would they even want to do a nostalgia tour? (expect for Adler who actually has his own AFD coverband )

It's not like they're still young bums who aim to prove the world wrong with their sacred rock n' roll music

Why would the Stones, Metallica etc... do a nostalgia tour? They sure as HELL aren't young.

Because people (old fogies that can't let go usually. I mean you don't NEED to see the Stones like 666 times ) would pay to see it and not very many people are going to turn down good money no matter HOW well off they are.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Wow... someone call Slash... get him into Velvet Revolver and we will have 2 GnR's - OMG