hi, i want to buy an all tube amp and in my region just these choices are available:

soundcity 50 plus with cab for about 600$

marshall tsl 602 combo new for about 2000$

marshall dsl 401 combo 1500$

marshall jvm head and cabinet that i s a big rip off (more than 4500$)and i can't afford it so please don't consider it

maybe some randalls

i'm in iran and i don't have the ability to make another decision(importing overseas, buying from online shops...)
so how are the tsls?
i want the dream theater tone(clean ,crunch,lead)and some thrash rythm and lead sounds(megadeth exodos metallica)
i know petrucci uses mesa amps the sound american but i really don't have another choices,except buying a very good multi effect that i want to record and play live more professionaly than using a multi effect
so can you help me and say what to do?are the tsl combos bad?are they prodessional amps?can i record standard quality albums and play some standard gigs with it?
Gears:
Ibanez RG2550Z GK
Marshall TSL 122 Combo
Digitech GNX4
Boss DS2
Roland MicroCube
Those are all great amps. The only way to know which one to get is to play them all and get the one that you like the best.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
get the sound city, I belive thats the 50watt Plexi one. Then get you a good mfx unit like the POD 300/400/500. you would have an amazing amount of tones available to you.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
As said, all of them are very good - however, the Marshalls, at least, are quite overpriced.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah