Hey so I've been searching CL for my first ever drum set and I was wondering whether this is a good set for the price: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/msg/2783111806.html

I know a lot of people say Groove Percussion is crap, but I don't really care as I'm mainly gonna use it for practice at home as my band has a nicer drum set. I'm guessing the Sabian cymbals are a good bonus as well haha
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
I'd say go for it. As long as you're not gigging, who gives a sh*t, you can still get better at drumming in any case.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Buy it, buy some new heads (You may have to experiment with cheaper kits as to which head works best for you) and you're good to go.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
do you guys think it looks like a junior set? That floor tom on the left looks a bit short but it may just be the picture.
Current/Main Gear
'06 MIA Fender Stratocaster
'97 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Lim. Ed.
'90s Peavey Classic 30
H&K Tubemeister 18
MXR 404 CAE Crybaby
Ibanez TS9
Ernie Ball Jr. Volume
Digitech Hardwire DL-8
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Ask the seller for the tom sizes, but it doesn't look like a junior set to me. I think of those Spongebob Squarepants kits as junior sets.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.