Been learning (attempting) this recently, so this video is a bit of a work in progress really. Only the first half the song. I know its a bit sloppy and what not but just thought i'd put it out there for feedback.

LINK

Cheers!
uh well yeah that was awesome. Im not too too familiar with that style, all i know is that it sounds really impressive and its something that i have no idea how to do. id love to hear the whole thing!
I didnt knew the song, but pretty good. Love the style, and from what I can see you pretty much nailed it..sounds really good. Keep'em coming =)
Gear :Squier + Vypyr 15W / UCG102 + Picks = Awesomeness !
DANG!!!
I really want to cover Andy Mckee stuff but you practically nailed it down!

I cant wait to hear other songs as well as this one completed!

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Pretty sloppy? Sounded spot on to me. Fantastic dude. I consider that kind of guitar playing more impressive than any of the work that I do. Keep up the great work, look forward to seeing a finished product
First thing to say, I'm not familiar with the original song/piece

From what it sounds like to me, great recording quality and good playing too, good timing.

Keep it up :-)
Adam Black 12 String
Alesis X Guitar
Epiphone DR-200ce
Italia Maranello Standard
Fender American Deluxe Strat

Digitech Whammy
Vox Crybaby
Boss RC-2
Boss DS-1

Sound City 20 Watt Valve
I love the song (and ablum), and when you said it was a little sloppy, I was kind of expecting something awful haha But then I watched the video, and you ****ing nailed it man. Can't wait until you get the rest of the song nailed down.
Honey mustard is best mustard.
Woah dude that was freaking awesome. I am seriously very impressed by your playing. Subbed. Post more stuff dude!!
That was seriously impressive, my wife made a mess I think!!! Left you a comment on youtube. Have subbed also...keep up the good work!!!
Pretty sweet playing.. where u get the tab for this? pretty hard to get tabs for Andy!
Bloody hell ! That was frigging awesome ! can't wait to hear the whole song !!

C4C ? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1515141
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.