Poll: Do you delete old music?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you delete old music?
Yes
6 20%
Once, but never again
0 0%
No, you might want to hear it again
11 37%
No, the OP is being impulsive
2 7%
sometimes...
11 37%
Voters: 30.
Doing some cleanup in my itunes right now. Not much, but there are a few bands/songs I just don't really like anymore. Some were phases, some I downloaded for fun, but none the less don't really want them anymore.

So UG,

Do you delete your music in itunes when you have phased out of it or just plain never really liked it much? or Do you keep everything you ever had, because you feel it all has some meaning to you?
If it's something I never listen to, I'll clean it out.

Now that I have a smaller iPod, I do it a lot more.
I delete music that I think is shit for one day and I feel embarrassed, a month goes by and I have to rip or download it all again.
I download stuff I hate all the time and delete. Just for giggles.

Like BTBAM, ACDC, Dream Theater, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, AC/DC

and such stuff.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have around 85 GB of music so I like keeping things for the sake of having it. Unless it's bad, then I just delete it.
wo I don't know why this posted before I finished the poll. that's weird

So vote it.
I clean out my iPod from time to time, but never my iTunes.
Your choice here:
Everything I had downloaded off Limewire as a small silly teen is gone now, the viruses still sting though.
I'm pretty sure Classified is the only music I've deleted in years. I've even started re-downloading music I loved when I was thirteen, since I got back into Alexisonfire and Rise Against about a year and a half ago.
Quote by Duffman123
Everything I had downloaded off Limewire as a small silly teen is gone now, the viruses still sting though.

Isn't a virus very much like Gibson? Easy to get, you try to make it work and you can't get rid of.
i can re download it anyways, since they finally added that feature.
IT'S OVER 9000!!!!
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Isn't a virus very much like Gibson? Easy to get, you try to make it work and you can't get rid of.

Mate if you want to trade me your tele (presuming you have one >_> for my Gibson I'll happily send you my Gibson first class tomorrow.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Last thing I deleted was.....

>.>

<.<

Nightwish. Please don't judge me.

Just did.

*Goes to user ignore list*
Quote by Duffman123
Mate if you want to trade me your tele (presuming you have one >_> for my Gibson I'll happily send you my Gibson first class tomorrow.

I don't like Gibson, neither the guitar nor the player although I assume I prefer the guitar. I do have a tele. It's a piece of crap though. Just like Gibson. But I have very little use for a terribad football player.

But please send.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I download stuff I hate all the time and delete. Just for giggles.

Like BTBAM, ACDC, Dream Theater, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Metallica, AC/DC

and such stuff.

You must really love/hate AC/DC
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I don't like Gibson, neither the guitar nor the player although I assume I prefer the guitar. I do have a tele. It's a piece of crap though. Just like Gibson. But I have very little use for a terribad football player.

But please send.

Oh you were talking about the player. I should feel bad for not noticing, but I have been trying to erase him from my memory, cheers for that.

How can you speak about a tele like that, I don't care if it's a squire, it's still a tele.

Oh and sent
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
It was one song, my bandish thing did phantom of the opera.

I really don't even use my iPod now that I have a smartphone and Pandora.

I can't see this post since you're on my ignore list.
Quote by Duffman123
Oh you were talking about the player. I should feel bad for not noticing, but I have been trying to erase him from my memory, cheers for that.

How can you speak about a tele like that, I don't care if it's a squire, it's still a tele.

I meant my telephone. I don't have a tele. They are terribad. Like Gibsons. I have a stratocaster (there's no footballer you can play around with now. eat mud).

So, you're sending me a worthless footballer, in return for nothing? Damn it. Gibson is terrible.
I'll delete it if I absolutely never listen to it.
Check out my band Disturbed
I've been listening to a lot of full albums lately to see if I should keep or delete.

A lot of old radio rock has to go aside from the badass albums.
Sometimes I enjoy the nostalgia.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I meant my telephone. I don't have a tele. They are terribad. Like Gibsons. I have a stratocaster (there's no footballer you can play around with now. eat mud).

So, you're sending me a worthless footballer, in return for nothing? Damn it. Gibson is terrible.

I'll send you Gibson, if you send me Roberto Stratoldad.

Oh my, that was terrible, I tele you.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Last thing I deleted was.....

>.>

<.<

Nightwish. Please don't judge me.

Leave.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
It's not like I actually like them...

Go.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by SLEESTAK_BRO
Yes, Exhorder sig, first favorite band in my profile is Death... those are obviously both fag bands as well.

I meant the guy telling you to leave. I think Nightwish are well liked in the pit since their last release, so yeah.
More often I just uncheck it so it doesn't sync to the ipod

I used to delete it completely when I was younger but I realised recently that I did so mostly because I thought the music was "uncool" at the time, and now that I want to listen to it again, it's gone.
Slightly annoying, although, you know, internet nowadays.
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
No. You never know when you might want to listen to something agains. Plus, I only have about 20GB, so it all still fits on my iPod
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
No. You never know when you might want to listen to something agains. Plus, I only have about 20GB, so it all still fits on my iPod

I'm trying to get out of this way of thinking if I'm honest with you. I don't like having over 100 gigs of music on my computer and barely half of it I listen to anymore. Need to trim the musical fat off, plus going over all the music in full album form is great and helps find new stuff you didn't hear before. Example(s): I used to love Division by 10 years, but listening to it now it just sounds generic and boring yet thir album The Autumn Effect sounds amazing when I only listened to like 1 song off it(wasteland). I love Vehemence and never gave their first album a shot, I still don't care for it but the last song, Reconditioning The Flock, is AMAZING and I hate myself for missing it.

So yeah.
Yeah I do. I don't even need to, I only have 16GB of music and my ipod holds 28GB, but eh, no use in wasting space if I really don't listen or like it.
pinga