So I went to Goodwill today for shits and grins and found about 150 Star Wars trading cards for $1.99. I snapped that shit right up. Back home I looked at them, and some of them looked like this:

(Shiny Darth Tyranus, BIIIIIIITCH)
Clearly from the more modern TCG. But some of the others look like this:

and try as I might I couldn't identify them. They're clearly not meant to play the same game as the ones in the first pic, and say "Customizable Card Game" on the back. They're a bit like some other ones i saw online, but not quite. This is what they look like on the back.

Some of them have one picture and some have the other (about a 50/50 split).
They're (c) 1999 Decipher, Inc. in case that helps.

Anyway, if someone could tell me what they were, that would be cool. I tried and failed to figure it out. I figured some of you cats would be Star Wars nerds.

Sorry the pictures are a bit shitty, they're cell phone pictures.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
There are Star Wars trading cards?
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Rancid Ivy
There are Star Wars trading cards?

yeah dude the game is pretty deep. Designed by Wizards of the Coast so you know it's good (at least the more modern game is). I've never played it but I bought these cards anyway for laughs, and now i would totally play if anyone still played.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Posting in thread from space / future.

What is the question?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by gfhfgfdgdf

Perfect timing
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I played it before a looooong time ago but forget most everything about it. One person chooses the light side (blue) and one the dark side (red) and I remember that you use the ships to carry you to other planets and stuff. It really wasn't memorable or that fun.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by moscaespañol
lolPrequels

Phantom Menace was fucking great

dissenters will inevitably abhor
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112

I don't know what people dislike about the Phantom Menace. For me it's up there with the original trilogy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by pitobodies

I had those . I have some faint recollection of them being from a board game maybe?
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't know what people dislike about the Phantom Menace. For me it's up there with the original trilogy.

Indeed. TPM was the first Star Wars movie I saw, aged 8 and it blew me away. Been a SW junkie ever since.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Lack of action, superfluous dialogue.

Personally I loved the pod racing and final fight in the Phantom Menace, but Revenge of the Sith is easily my favourite prequel. I felt like it held the most resemblance to the originals.
West Ham United
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't even like the original trilogy that much. You're all nerds.

You have no taste in movies!
West Ham United
Quote by King Donkey
You have no taste in movies!

It's alright not everyone is blessed with good taste
There was a shitty Star Wars CCG that was discontinued because the game was imbalanced and rather unplayable because of that. I had some of the cards from the first few sets but they were pretty bad. I'm sure some collector would want some cards if you have the main characters from the first couple sets.
Quote by The_Casinator
I don't even like the original trilogy that much. You're all nerds.

User title: Set phasers to LOVE ME.

lol'd

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
a bit too early for those to be worth anything sense they are prequal stuff, expanded universe, i have a binder full of those, but...

I also have star wars cards from the 80s with them all dressed in Christmas attire lol! and ROTJ cards!

but i'd at least keep them, i bought mine right after TPM came out, they were a card game similar to Magic etc, but i never played it, just collected em.
Quote by Primus2112

Phantom Menace was ****ing terrible IMO. I kind of like Revenge of the Sith but mostly because I think the story it tells enhances the original trilogy (although many will disagree with me). From a film perspective there are some good scenes, and it's better than the other two, but there's still a lot wrong with it.

OT: I used to have some of those cards like the Dooku one.
Quote by slipknot5678
Phantom Menace was ****ing terrible IMO. I kind of like Revenge of the Sith but mostly because I think the story it tells enhances the original trilogy (although many will disagree with me). From a film perspective there are some good scenes, and it's better than the other two, but there's still a lot wrong with it.

OT: I used to have some of those cards like the Dooku one.

>Hating on Phantom Menace
>Likes Revenge of The Sith

(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
And that was why you bumped this?

Quote by moscaespañol
And that was why you bumped this?

Yes. Revenge was a fucking terrible excuse for a movie, much less a Star Wars movie. You can't hate Phantom Menace and like Revenge.

You just can't.
I hate Phantom Menace and I like Revenge.

Mostly because nostalgia, though.

(╯ಠ__ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by Primus2112
(╯ಠ__ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

Whatever you're trying to convey here isn't getting across.

That should do it.
Quote by Neo Evil11

Boring plot, the fact that the plot is stupid and makes no sense, terribly written characters, stale dialogue, Jar Jar Binks, the kid who played Anakin couldn't act for shit, it jumps all over the place instead of progressing coherently, Jar Jar Binks, shitty fight scenes, etc

I could go on
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Boring plot, the fact that the plot is stupid and makes no sense, terribly written characters, stale dialogue, Jar Jar Binks, the kid who played Anakin couldn't act for shit, it jumps all over the place instead of progressing coherently, Jar Jar Binks, shitty fight scenes, etc

I could go on

Misa wshes you didn't!