So i have midi drums that i exported from Guitar Pro 5.0 loaded into FL Studio 10. Im running the program "NI Studio Drummer" as a plugin. When i replace the midi sounding drums with "NI Studio Drummer" drums (via the Kontact 5 player), the individual drum hits (snare, high tom, kick, crash, etc) show up red. It shows that it should be making sounds but it wont work. when i replace each invidual hit with a green marker (instead of red), you can hear that individual drum hit. What im wondering is, how can i change all the notes in the piano roll menu from red to green at once so that my drum track can play normally with the "Studio Drummer" drums. The link below is a photo of my current situation via my Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=998148166205&set=a.998148161215.2343448.29418612&type=1&theater
I'm guessing it's on a different MIDI channel. Just google how to change MIDI channels on the FL Studio piano roll.
Let's party.
Not sure this is any help, but have you tried ctrl+A (cmd+A on Mac) to select all and then turning them green? I'm afraid I've never used FL so I'm not really following when you say you're making the marker green etc.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Ive had FL since FL 7 and have never had this problem. If I understand correctly your saying on your piano roll the notes are red instead of green? The only time I have seen red piano roll notes is when the midi is highlighted. I'll play with FL today and see what's up.
Alright I am going to double post....matrixclaw and axeman can suck it if they got a problem

I couldn't replicate the problem, but try to import the MIDI. highlight it all (CTRL+A). Then paste it in the same spot CTRL+V see if its green then.
Quote by ShaneBro
A Flash Studio 10 is the program which can allow you to create a website with animation. Through Flash Studio 10 you can create stunning website which can easily attract to any visitor and stay on your website.

No it isn't, silly ad bot.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by FireHawk
Alright I am going to double post....matrixclaw and axeman can suck it if they got a problem

You should know better than to bait me.

Banned.

CT

Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.