I was just messing around the other night and after a bit of tweaking, this is what I got! Started writing lyrics, but they're not finished yet. Soon, hopefully. Leave a link and I'll get back to you asap! Thanks!
Attachments:
Acoustic Song 1.gp5
Quote by BobDetroit
Directions:
Unplug keyboard.
Place it in your butt so you can't post anymore.

Quote by Fadetoblack5:03
You deserve some form of awesome reward, but I'm to lazy. Imagine the rest of these:

I think it was something really pleasing to listen to. Interesting rhytmic patterns, really interesting melodies, catchy song in general.

However, by the end it was going kind of repetitive, can be fixed just by making the actual song though (not GP, i mean the actual song).

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1509852
The harmonic melodies and layered guitar tacks definitely made the song more catchy. Really liked the 3 count rest on the 113th as it helped build up for the following part.

Although it can become somewhat repetitive, vocals should fix that. Varying the strum pattern on the main chord progression may also make it less repetitive and more interesting, specifically the 5th and 6th measures of the progression. But that's just me. Overall sounds good!
Last edited by ftf109 at Jan 7, 2012,