Page 1 of 4
I am very unhappy with my life.
I Live in México, in a small town in the outskirts of the city of Querétaro.
People here are ugly, ignorant and uneducated, I thought I would get to meet a better quality of people by enrolling in what seems to be one of the finest Schools in the country.
It is a private School and I have a %100 Scolarship.
The thing is, people are as equally ugly, ignorant and rude, everywhere you go.
I am well educated, you can see this through my nearly flawless English, and my blood is purely European, I am considered to be reasonably attractive here, as I stand out from the dark skined people.
I'n not saying I'm better than anyone, in any way, I respect everyone and treat them with dignity, the thing is, I feel lonely.
There is no one intelligent enough to maintain a meaningful conversation with.
I have a good amount of friends, I try to be social to fill in that empty space within me, but it just doesn't work.
I have discovered through the Internet that people my age (15), who are intelligent enough, do exist, in abundance.
The problem is, they exist in foreign countries.
I would love to move to another Country, but my family has already settled down here.

tl;dr: Mexican people are fat, ugly, ignorant and annoying, even the people with a higher education, and I'm sick of living here.

Edit: Just remembered this one saying:

"The One-Eyed is king in the land of the blind".
"I wanted water but I'll walk through the fire"
Last edited by Cruel Angel at Jan 4, 2012,
Move to America. Ahhh meeeh riiiii cuuuuh. Comprende, amigo?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If you think like that, no one would want to be your friend. Chances are that there are men that are better looking then you, and if you're looking to become friends with these hot men, then you my friend are gay.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Go get your higher education abroad. Then find a job somewhere, but you'll have to settle down by yourself for the meantime after that.
Quote by Blackholesun00
Go get your higher education abroad. Then find a job somewhere, but you'll have to settle down by yourself for the meantime after that.

This is what I want to do, but studying abroad, even with a good Scolarship, requires accomodations, thing my family can't really pay. . .
> No one intelligent as me
> 15 years old

The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by Black Ox
Do you want us to send you a plane ticket to Canada?

Yes please
Quote by Cruel Angel

tl;dr: Mexican people are fat, ugly, ignorant and annoying.

The sky is blue, the sun is hot and the world keeps turning.
lol, it sounds like you are better than everyone else there. I know what it's like to hate the place you grew up, so let me give you some advice: Get a job, and save as much money as you can. In a couple years, you'll be sitting on a nice fat nest egg to get you out of there.

Don't let the townies get you down. Just remember you'll only get out of there if you make it happen.

I also like how your first problem with people is that they're ugly. lol, that's awesome!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by CrunchyRoll
> No one intelligent as me
> 15 years old

I can swear for my life that this statement is true.
I'm a 15 year old boy who can type nearly perfect English, you should see how some of my classmates write. . .
Please, just shut the fuck up. Shit.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
TS, you're not alone.

Typical cynical UG replies aside.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by darkstar2466
Move to America. Ahhh meeeh riiiii cuuuuh. Comprende, amigo?

AMERDICA!
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by madbasslover
You sound like me, so either you sound like a 22 year old or I sound like I'm 15.

One of us has a problem.

I don't think you really understand, do you live in a third-world country?
This thread is made of gold.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by Reisgar42
This thread is made of gold.

Aztec Gold. amirite?
Quote by Cruel Angel
I'm a 15 year old boy who can type nearly perfect English, you should see how some of my classmates write. . .

Damn no way.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by Cruel Angel

This kid can type nearly perfect English. Incredible.

Someone should mail you your PhD.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Aztec Gold. amirite?

Don't worry TS, it won't even be a year until your nation's Navajo kill all of us or whatever is happening.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
All girls being way too ugly to date them is what hurts me the most. . .
Intelligent 15 year olds? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Ah, I needed a good laugh.

Grow up kid. You're as smart as two stick and a rock, and I can tell by how you speak down to people. You're no better than the ugly, uneducated person next to you. Why? Because you're just as ignorant.
I ran a marathon at 14 - I wrote well and formulated ideas that my peers still have trouble with today and will continue to for years to come. Yet I am able to kick it with all my homies and talk about basketball games and funny videos and smoke some hookah and drink a couple of brews. How? I'm not a judgmental bigoted asshole. Accept everyone for who they are, appreciate people for what they are, inspire people to be more open, more generous... you know... the basics of humanity. Be human. Is that too much to ask for?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
En que escuela estas? Yo también soy Mexicano y estoy harto de esta clase de gente, pero no hay nada que podemos hacer al respecto. Gracias a dios, yo vivo en Baja California y tengo la oportunidad de estudiar la preparatoria en los estados unidos.

Yes, I'm Mexican.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
God, you sound like a twat.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You just don't understand. . .
The social structure here in México is way different from the social structure in countries like the United States.
Put me in the U.S.A. and I become an average person, here I am above average.
Quote by BlindNematode
En que escuela estas? Yo también soy Mexicano y estoy harto de esta clase de gente, pero no hay nada que podemos hacer al respecto. Gracias a dios, yo vivo en Baja California y tengo la oportunidad de estudiar la preparatoria en los estados unidos.

Yes, I'm Mexican.

Por cuestiones de privacidad prefiero no decir el nombre de la escuela, espero no sea mucha molestia para ti. . .
Quote by Cruel Angel
All girls being way too ugly to date them is what hurts me the most. . .

My god. Get over yourself. You're 15 years old. Suck it up, you still have years to go. Make friends, don't be stuck up, and have fun.

Usted es muy loco. Tortuga con queso.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by ethan_hanus
Intelligent 15 year olds? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Ah, I needed a good laugh.

Grow up kid. You're as smart as two stick and a rock, and I can tell by how you speak down to people. You're no better than the ugly, uneducated person next to you. Why? Because you're just as ignorant.

I am only relatively intelligent, compared to people around here. . .
I think I would be a subpar student in an American High-School.
No agua pendaho....Idk, that's what I tell the Mexicans who try and use my water hose outside my house for their concrete mixer. I just want to fit in.

^ Kid, lets get one thing straight, intelligence is not determined by how well you can spell, or do math, it's determined by how well you can accomplish practical things with that knowledge, knowing it and talking about it is utterly useless.

The 80 year old at Freightliner who's been working on big trucks his whole life is more intelligent than any 15 year old. Sure, he may not speak correct English, or know math, but he still knows more than you, how to get things done, and many more life lessons than you, making him more intelligent than you.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Jan 4, 2012,
Quote by Cruel Angel
Por cuestiones de privacidad prefiero no decir el nombre de la escuela, espero no sea mucha molestia para ti. . .

No te preocupes, ahora que lo veo si seria un poco irresponsable dar el nombre de tu escuela por internet.
Que mal que nadie entiende como te sientes. Espero que encuentres algo bueno en la situación, y te espero lo mejor.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Quote by ethan_hanus
No agua pendaho....Idk, that's what I tell the Mexicans who try and use my water hose outside my house for their concrete mixer. I just want to fit in.

Best post by a Texan I've ever read.
Page 1 of 4