Why are these things still ****ing expensive ($85)...or am I just being cheap? Are they just riding off the face that Kurt Cobain used one or what? Man, I really want one, but even the ones on Ebay sell for around $70, so there's no point in buying it from there. Your opinions?
they're amazing, i've had 2 (long story) and if it were to break then i wouldn't hesitate in going out to buy another one, i compared them to boss and other makes and the small clone (for me) blows them out the water, tbh when i bought it i didn't really know it was the pedal of choice for mr kobain i just bought it because it sounded as good as it looked.

and also good pedals hold their value a lot better, this pedal is one such case.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by mink753
isn't 85$ kind of cheap for a pedal?

That was my first thought too.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
15 years ago good mass market pedals were around $100. The prices have only increased since then. That pedal at $85 isn't bad at all. So yeah you are just being cheap.
Last edited by poppameth at Jan 5, 2012,
Quote by poppameth
15 years ago good mass market pedals were around $100. The prices have only increases since then. That pedal at $85 isn't bad at all. So yeah you are just being cheap.

Lol ok fine, I guess I'll buy it then...It better last a good 20 years!