just got a knock on the door from a UPS man who gave me this, well, made me sign for it.

BIG BOX!

too small to be a guitar don't ya think... what could it be?

open it up (with great difficulty if i'm gonna be honest)

to find a rifle/shotgun case.

but jack, why would you be showing the boys and girls of ultimate-guitar a shotgun case?

because i didn't buy it for a shotgun. i bought it as a pedalboard/pedal case.

see!

am i mad or am i genius, you decide, all i know is it cost me £30 and it's a LOT more spacious and useful than a sub £100 pedalboard would be to me. (i know you can get decent sized boards for £100 but none that are any use to me with the pedals i have)

also, arguably, carrying a rifle/shotgun case around to gigs or whatever (not that i gig at the moment) is a bit cooler than a standard pedalboard.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Try taking that on a plane or into a gig with heavy security and see what they think of it... -.-
Call me ignorant, but I had no idea that was a shotgun case looking at it closed. Cool stuff though OP
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
Quote by ProgFripp74
Try taking that on a plane or into a gig with heavy security and see what they think of it... -.-

meh not gonna take it on a plane and as i don't currently gig i have no worries there

Quote by tomlikesmusic
its very long thought isnt it :/ personal opinion

yeh i prefer my pedals in a single line, personal preference so this is perfect for me.
Quote by Wibanez
Call me ignorant, but I had no idea that was a shotgun case looking at it closed. Cool stuff though OP

tbh you couldn't tell unless i told you, it's just a long plastic foam lined case.
The only problem i see is the scooped mids! lol

Nice case tho! - Are you going to line it with a solid board so the pedals dont give way when stomping on them?
Quote by Dempsey68
meh not gonna take it on a plane and as i don't currently gig i have no worries there

Then why do you need to carry it around?
REGGIE
Quote by surjer
The only problem i see is the scooped mids! lol

Nice case tho! - Are you going to line it with a solid board so the pedals dont give way when stomping on them?

tbh the foam is actually quite sturdy and because the pedals don't really need that much of a "stomp" to turn on (other than the wah but because of the weight of it, the foam has given way anyway so it's on fairly 'solid' ground"

Quote by LeakyFlask
Then why do you need to carry it around?

do you know how long it takes to set up 9 pedals each time you wanna play guitar, too long! and i can't always keep them out because my gf will moan that they're "in the way" and i have a house-rabbit with a hunger for any sort of cables so need them away from him.
It looks like you could fit all that into a regular sized backpack, instead of carrying that huge thing around.
The more you say 'epic' the less it means.
Good idea. Idk how much that translates to US dollars, but smart. I got one even cheaper by nailing a couple pieces of particle board together, spraypainting it and putting velcro on it... I'm sure yours looks a lot more professional. HNSGCD!
I hate my sig
Quote by Dynamight
It looks like you could fit all that into a regular sized backpack, instead of carrying that huge thing around.

The problem with back pack transport is that the pedals knock together causing issues with the finish on the pedals, the switches, sliders, pots, knobs, getting damaged, and in some instances, the housing itself getting damaged, never mind what happens to the settings.
haha that was quick

that actually looks pretty nice

good idea
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Genius!
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by Dempsey68
tbh you couldn't tell unless i told you, it's just a long plastic foam lined case.

Anyone with any experience with firearms could tell you... But you're in Europe.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Anyone with any experience with firearms could tell you... But you're in Europe.

shhhh :P
Quote by Dempsey68
shhhh :P

Silly Europeans.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
So do people simply not go hunting in Europe? Bow hunting?

Fishing is meh.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by tubetime86

ahahahaha

seriously, though, some european countries have tons of guns and people going hunting etc.

switzerland, for example
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ahahahaha

seriously, though, some european countries have tons of guns and people going hunting etc.

switzerland, for example

I can take switzerland. No seriously, I have more military might than switzerland.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by tubetime86
I can take switzerland. No seriously, I have more military might than switzerland.

Not when they pull out these sumbitches.

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by tubetime86

Umm, unless you have military training, an arsenal, and a militia to back you up, you are not going to get far.

Do not assume neutral to mean weak.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Switzerland

An armed civilian population with military training...
I Think He Might Have Been Joking

EDIT: shit. darn anti-capitalising software
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mmolteratx
swissarmylolz

Magnifying glasses have been known to to **** people up on occasion.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90