I dont spend a lot of time on here so Im not sure if this has been discussed,I just wanted to throw this out there. Note I'm not endorsed by Tech 21.

I have been using a Vintage RI 65 Twin Reverb. Great sounding but a pain to carry at 70#'s. Plus it was expensive.

I was looking for a setup that sounded great,put out some power and was easy to carry. I decided on trying the Tech 21 Power Engine 60. Its a 60 watt powered cab that weighs about 30#'s. To top it off I use it with my Tech 21 Oxford and U.S Steel pedals to shape the sounds. I can emulate an Orange with the Oxford or a Mesa with the Steel. Also in my chain are a Russian Green BM,Dunlop Wah and TU-2.

I have to say that my Tech 21 setup sounds awesome. Such great tones. Its way easier to transport,can be used in the studio,can be gigged easily and costs fraction of my Twin Reverb setup(yet sounds just as good IMO). I love the fact that I can shape the tones to sound like the Orange or Mesa setups. Also the Power Engines can be daisy chained for bigger venues.

So for about $330 for the Power Engine + about $150 for each character pedal you can get an awesome sounding, very versatile and relatively inexpensive rig.

CLICK HERE for a decent video talking about this rig.
pics maam?
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by deepsal
pics maam?

Not much to look at....this is rig can go from the bedroom to the gig so easy. Les Paul in one hand and Power Engine in the other. Best part like I said is it sounds fantastic.

cool thanks i will be buying one too in the near future
how are the 70 80 speakers???
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Quote by deepsal
cool thanks i will be buying one too in the near future
how are the 70 80 speakers???

Fantastic....clean is totally colorless. Thats why the modeling preamp fits so well.