Sup, Pit.

Basically, there's a pin attached to the buckle on my belt. Its a pretty small thing, and was bent for a while, hence why it finally snapped, I guess. It goes through one end of the belt, holding it to the buckle, and then you put the other end of the belt through it on the other side.. It's pretty much the only belt I've worn for about 4 years, so I'm not even sure if this is standard belt layout or not.

I've looked online, and thought about a 2 part epoxy adhesive.. Is this too much? Superglue wouldn't work, as I need to glue metal to metal. I don't have the tools to weld it lying around, either.

tl;dr - I don't need a new amp.

Cheers everyone!
Try a stick weld, sure that will hold it.

But in all seriousness take it to a jewler, they have a soldering iron specific for items such as that.
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Boer Goat
Try a stick weld, sure that will hold it.

But in all seriousness take it to a jewler, they have a soldering iron specific for items such as that.

My flatmate is a physicist, he says solder wouldn't be strong enough.. Are they using some kind of ridiculously strong stuff?
Just buy a new belt...
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
New amp
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Nope, an actual weld would probably melt right through the buckle. (personal experience) I wouldn't trust glue or something like that. Seriously try a jewler they have special soldering stuff that is made for buckles and what-not.
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Just buy a new belt...

ummm.. yeah, this.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Yeah glue's not gonna be strong enough.
Needs soldering man (not electrical solder).
Quote by stealstrings
ummm.. yeah, this.

It's a nice belt, and it was an 18th Birthday present a few years back.. If possible I'd like to fix it. Looks like I'm heading to the Jeweler's in town, thanks folks.
Quote by vince1991
duck-tape ...

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.