Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Quote by ethan_hanus
It's French, that's why....they could care less. Children prolly see necked people having sex daily on commercials.

they could care less.

could care less.

could

O.o
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
This is quite ingenious. Who are children's clothes ads targeted to? Moms with kids, of course. And moms with kids are probably tired, stressed out, and unhappy with their marriage and sex-life. So put a subtle dick in the background, and they subconsciously gain a desire for the advertisement, the adventure and excitement of a stranger's penis, a schlong not belonging to her boring, tired husband.

And thus, she goes out and buys children's clothes because the ad subconsciously linked them to a hot, steamy affair.
Quote by WCPhils

O.o

its a stupid american thing
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by WCPhils

O.o

Seriously though, more people need to pick up on this.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Quote by Eggmond
its a stupid american thing

its a stupid

its a

its

O.o
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ethan_hanus
Lolz, you know what I mean.

I know, I just felt like doing that
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils

O.o

thats not bad grammer. its part of the irish dialect where we just feel too lazy to put in apostrophes
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
French? How do we know it's a man? It could easily be a breastless female.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by So-Cal
oh the horror, these truly are the last days.

You grabbed my hand
And we fell into it
Like a daydream
Or a fever

We woke up one morning and fell a little further down
For sure it's the valley of death

I open up my wallet
And it's full of blood

....got carried away..
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Eggmond
thats not bad grammer. its part of the irish dialect where we just feel too lazy to put in apostrophes

Quote by Eggmond
thats not bad grammer.

Quote by Eggmond
bad grammer.

Quote by Eggmond
grammer.

O.o
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
I mean, without a layer of fabric over his genitals, he is that much closer to molesting those kids.
Quote by Wibanez
O.o

Ah! Can't believe I missed that.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by LRCGUITAR

This.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

They took the photo in a studio then added the sea in the back, dude was prolly too much used to dicks to realise that shit.
I hate how it says "the children were close to a naked man" is a bad thing. Is he trying to molest the children? Is it ANY different than your dad taking a shower naked on the other side of the wall?

And it's also not a meme, ugh
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by CoreysMonster
This is quite ingenious. Who are children's clothes ads targeted to? Moms with kids, of course. And moms with kids are probably tired, stressed out, and unhappy with their marriage and sex-life. So put a subtle dick in the background, and they subconsciously gain a desire for the advertisement, the adventure and excitement of a stranger's penis, a schlong not belonging to her boring, tired husband.

And thus, she goes out and buys children's clothes because the ad subconsciously linked them to a hot, steamy affair.

lmfaooo
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Pretty ridiculous but really it's just nudity, it's not like the guy has a boner while looking at the children or something. It's just children when I was little I often went to the women's dressroom before going to the swimming pool and I wasn't interested in the nudity in the slightest.
Quote by CoreysMonster