Page 1 of 3
See title. Because there's a certain song that I've listened to almost every day for like 5 months now. I'm not too sure if this addiction is normal.
I used to listen to Estranged by Guns N' Roses every day before I went into school.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I listened to Fortress (that's the entire album) by Protest the Hero everyday for about a month or two when I first discovered the band.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I used to listen to freebird everyday before university in its entirety.
Submarine EP by Alex Turner. Every day for about half a year now.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by JayT44
I used to listen to Estranged by Guns N' Roses every day before I went into school.

lol same , sometimes coma because they are both pretty lengthy and had no chorus.
I've listened to Dance Gavin Dance's Downtown Battle Mountain II album from it's date of release in March of last year, in its entirety, probably over 10+ times a week.
Quote by Jyrgen
See title. Because there's a certain song that I've listened to almost every day for like 5 months now. I'm not too sure if this addiction is normal.

It's Friday isn't it?

Quote by JayT44

Great choice!
JayT44, I used to listen to Estranged a lot too a few years ago, it's such a magic tune

Quote by WCPhils
I listened to Fortress (that's the entire album) by Protest the Hero everyday for about a month or two when I first discovered the band.

Pretty funny considering I'm at the very moment listening to this band on Youtube, just discovering their music for the first time

Keep em coming

Quote by Steve635z
It's Friday isn't it?

Yes?
Last edited by Jyrgen at Jan 5, 2012,
I'va had that with Black by Pearl Jam, and with Freebird.
When I am learning a new song I also do that retracing mentally my fingers moving.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
Try the entire MH Blackening album daily for 4 months. It's what I did. Not an exaggeration.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Last edited by Zakkcd at Jan 5, 2012,
I don't like listening to the same song more than a few times, I'm also very lazy when it comes to seeking out new music, it's a pretty dire state of affairs quite frankly.
Quote by Jyrgen

Pretty funny considering I'm at the very moment listening to this band on Youtube, just discovering their music for the first time

Keep em coming

Good man.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Under a Glass Moon everyday during college. That song and the solo are eargasmic!
as a musician, I have to listen and play many of my songs on a daily basis, sometimes a few times in a row. besides that, "Hey Ladies!" by Beastie Boys.
Let There be Metal!!
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/thecollective
Right after Iron Maiden's 'The Final Frontier' was released, I listened the song 'Isle of Avalon' on my walk to school every day for about 6 months.
Guitars
Washburn A20V 1981
Stagg SG300
BC Rich DLXJRVO
Ibanez Iceman
Jackson King V
Epiphone Special II
Epiphone Embassy IV
Martin D-16RGT
Ibanez EW20WNE
Quote by burghUK
lol same , sometimes coma because they are both pretty lengthy and had no chorus.

I always listened to Coma before Driver's Ed during the summer. Two of my favorite songs ever.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by Trowzaa
Submarine EP by Alex Turner. Every day for about half a year now.

You're stuck on a puzzle, aren't you? Great album

When I'm in the mood for a band/artist, I tend to listen to their albums repeatedly for a while. The Empyrean is often in my CD player.
Fender American Vintage '62 Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Custom
TC Electronic Polytune
Danelectro Blue Paisley
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Deluxe Memory Boy
Egnater Tweaker

Quote by Jackal58
Yer pretty fly for a Canadian.
I usually go about 1-2 weeks on a song addiction. Lately it's been "We're Leaving" by DeVotchKa and "Olsen Olsen" by Sigur Ros.
Hi, I'm Peter
I wake up with Steve Hackett-Shadow of the Hierophant EVERY DAY.
It's been like that for the past 2-3 years.
Needless to say, it's my fav song of all time.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Jyrgen

I once listened to one album every day for the majority of a school year
it was only ~30-40 minutes long so i didn't just listen to that...
I find about 10 new bands everyday, so I don't dwell on one song for months. After certain periods of time though, I'll stop looking for new music and listen to all the albums I discovered and take it all in; and repeat.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Toilets
Can't even handle listening to anything that isn't Tom Waits recently.

I think that I just fell in love with you
Hi, I'm Peter
I've listened to The Purple Bottle by Animal Collective like 7 times a day for the past week.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Mazzakazza
You're probably REALLY pissing off your parents/siblings/housemates/spouse.

There's this recent amazing invention, i don't know if you've heard of it, but it's called headphones
Quote by bradulator
I've listened to The Purple Bottle by Animal Collective like 7 times a day for the past week.

Yeah I get super addicted to that song for at least a month every year or so. And I still listen to it a lot in the time in between those periods.

Also, this has been my most listened to song for my last three computers (well two computers and a complete system wipe), so I'd say it counts.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous
Yeah I get super addicted to that song for at least a month every year or so. And I still listen to it a lot in the time in between those periods.

It's so catchy and fun and happy feeling.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Whenever I find a song I really like, I'll usually listen to it for about a week or so before moving to another one. Though, it's not like I listen to exclusively that song.
For the past two weeks, it's been In My Teeth - Manchester Orchestra everyday.

Reminds me so much of Nirvana.
Page 1 of 3