I was wondering and seeing as i can't find anything online of this subject or in this forum could i use the pre amp of a valvestate remove or modify the solidstate power amp and make it all tube.

Im asking this because valvestats are so cheap and there one selling local that i could buy if i like it.

So do any of you have experiance of this and is there any links on how it can be done.
I highly doubt it, even though it's a tube preamp, it's a hybrid preamp, and is nothing like a true tube preamp. Plus, when dealing with tubes, you better know what you are doing, the power amp filter caps store enough voltage to kill you dead on the spot. SS amps are much more forgiving on the killing you part.