Uhhhh, you're not gonna shove all that crap plus batteries under a strat pickguard without cutting out some wood....I've gone through the EMG thing with my strat, barely..BARELY had enough room for a basic 81 81 set up without the quick connect stuff.

Also, there is a EMG thread here somewhere...
What he said ^ but yeah, answering your other question of course you'll be able to wire them without a tone pot, just keep the knob itself so there's not a hole in the pickguard xD
Quote by JDR3009
What he said ^ but yeah, answering your other question of course you'll be able to wire them without a tone pot, just keep the knob itself so there's not a hole in the pickguard xD

Or just get a pick guard without three holes? You'll have more room under for the electronics as well.
Don't they make solderless pickguards that just drop in, like the David Gilmour one?
Quote by griffin888
Don't they make solderless pickguards that just drop in, like the David Gilmour one?

Pre wired ones, I used the KH-21 with two EMG 81's already wired up. But still, it barely fit. If you exclude tone knobs, and only have a volume knob, which in the world of EMG's is a rather stupid idea, then yeah, it would all fit then.