It's happened 5 times now on multiple tabs, the tabs themselves are note to note perfect, I'm a music teacher so I know that isn't the problem, what I think it is is the fact the tabs I'm uploading aren't from metal artists, they're from electro artists and because community decides what tabs go up on the site, some people don't like it and down vote.

It really puts a downer on my hard work tabbing it all out.
Someone shed some light?
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Need a new amp so much D:
Orange Stack or Marshall JCM 2000 Stack please.
it could be the case that nobody's voting at all, I've had a tab which nobody voted for - just resubmitted and I guess somebody eventually saw it and approved
Nah, I go on them on the tab pending page thing and I've seen that people have down voted them
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Are there multiples of the song?
Ive had one denied over being 'too close' to another song, even though I fixed almost every bar and added in parts the other tabs left blank.

If they are indeed good tabs go into the WTF!?! where is my tab thread. They can just approve them I think.
One was a song not yet up on the sight, and the one that I'm trying to put up now, hasn't got a Guitar Pro version, and it's a lot different to the ones already up.
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider
Abided by those rules, got approved in the end after 3 attempts at submitting it. All's good.
Yamaha RGX-A2
Line 6 Spider