I've been searching around for quite a while now...

What I'm looking for is a Rig Kontrol 5 incl. Guitar Rig
I know that thomann.de has pretty decent prices and i've order there before.
But if you compare it to some of the american stores online like musicanfriends.com etc. the price isn't that good at thomann.

So my question is, are there any better/cheaper musicstores than thomann in Europe?
( I btw live in Sweden so the price have to include VAT )
try musicstore and woodbrass

i guess you could try dv247 in the uk, too

odds are the prices will be fairly similar to thomann, though
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well yes, they have pretty much the same price as thomann

But it would work with a EXTREMLY cheap international store 2 ofc
just check they don't rip you on the postage. that's always the problem with international orders.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well the deliveryprice is £14.99, so it's pretty good... but what makes me hesitate is in their Delivery information when they say

" ( Please be aware that EU residents will be charged VAT (UK Sales Tax) on their order at the current UK rate. We will deduct VAT for non EU residents but please be aware that additional import taxes and charges may be added by your local customs authority.
All transactions are carried out in Pounds Sterling and converted to your local currency by your bank at the exchange rate on the day of the transaction. " )

But is sais Inc VAT under the price when you buy the products......
yeah far as i'm aware their prices should already include VAT.

I mean don't quote me (i guess you could email them to make sure) but the price you see is pretty much the price you pay (apart from the postage cost).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?