So the screws on my PRS SE Custom that are in the back of the stop tail bridge that adjust the intonation, are stripped out and need replacing. The only problem is I don't know what size those little screws are. I've done a lot of googling but still can't find the right size. Any help?
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
why dont you get the badass style wraparound bridge with the adjustible saddles? way better than the stock PRS wraparound.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by ultimate-rocker
So the screws on my PRS SE Custom that are in the back of the stop tail bridge that adjust the intonation, are stripped out and need replacing. The only problem is I don't know what size those little screws are. I've done a lot of googling but still can't find the right size. Any help?

I don't know either, but go to the PRS website (prsguitars.com) and shoot them off an email asking. Might not get an instant reply, but from what I've observed they're pretty attentive...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
I just don't have the money for a new bridge right now. But its looking like that's what i'll have to do
Gear
Guitars-
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom
Paul Reed Smith Mike Mushok Baritone
Squire Bullet
Carlos Acoustic
Epiphone Banjo
Amps-
Mesa Boogie DC-5
B-52 LS-100 and Matching cab
and tons of miscellaneous stuff
Quote by ultimate-rocker
I just don't have the money for a new bridge right now. But its looking like that's what i'll have to do

Did you email PRS? Or possibly call a local guitar tech?

You didn't get an answer here quickly, but I don't believe this is a deal breaker. Ask a luthier or the company. You'll get your answer.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native