Zeppelin, Hendrix, Cream and more covers on my Youtube Channel; new videos every week

Just a word of advice, you're not going to get many views this way. A better way to go about sharing videos on this forum is making a post with a single song you want to share and saying you'll do a "C4C," or crit for crit. Then finding people who have similar tags and reviewing their videos.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Just a word of advice, you're not going to get many views this way. A better way to go about sharing videos on this forum is making a post with a single song you want to share and saying you'll do a "C4C," or crit for crit. Then finding people who have similar tags and reviewing their videos.

Ok, thanks for your advice, I'l lgive that a go..
Your playing is pretty good technically, but it looks and sounds VERY hectic, which kind of kills the feel especially in your Little Wing cover.
Get more of a relaxed feel into it.
Also work a bit on your palm mutings maybe, those in your Communication Breakdown sound pretty weak, as if you were really muting the E-string with your hand. Maybe try playing the E-string open in that song also.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by JesusCrisp
Your playing is pretty good technically, but it looks and sounds VERY hectic, which kind of kills the feel especially in your Little Wing cover.
Get more of a relaxed feel into it.
Also work a bit on your palm mutings maybe, those in your Communication Breakdown sound pretty weak, as if you were really muting the E-string with your hand. Maybe try playing the E-string open in that song also.

I agree with you all the way on the little wing cover - I may try to re-record it some day; but on the communication breakdown cover I personally like the E to be heavily muted; an almost chugging sound.