Page 1 of 2
Well at my Uni, the most popular way to cheat during exams and tests is to write everything down on a sheet of paper in slim columns, cut them, glue the ends together and fold it to palm sized 'books'.

Ofc. mobiles are very popular too. But theyr still in 2nd place.

So, whats your ?
If you cheat you won't learn anything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Studying's quite popular.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I hear studying is pretty popular among some.

LOL JK i don't really care, if i haven't studied i just do badly.

edit: niiiinnnjaaaaaa
Mine is passing exams legit.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
what kind of Uni allows phones in exams?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Have a happy life waiting tables at Chucky Cheese.

Life ain't no chunin exam, yo.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I cheated on a math final once. Totally worth it.

EDIT: I didn't cheat with anybody, I used a previous study guide and excellently hid it. /justification
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Jan 5, 2012,
Cheaters are worse than Jew-killing Nazis.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I get sick pleasure out of watching people get expelled/put on academic probation for cheating. People at my school straight up whisper answers to each other or copy assignments and are frequently busted for both.
UG will produce the best new breed of scientists and professionals.

I've ended up in the wrong place

Quote by Lemoninfluence

You want to tell me they actualy empty the pockets of 100+ people prior to exams in some Uni's ?
Last edited by DocArunas at Jan 5, 2012,
I should add that the only instance of cheating I've witnessed in Uni wasn't exactly brilliantly sneaky.

They literally just turned around, talked and showed each other their papers.

When they were spotted the said they were asking to borrow a calculator (as if that was an ok thing to do).
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Good to know your classmates will graduate and realize they have no idea what they're doing.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Either a very naive uni or one that needs to increase their test scores no matter what.

I haven't taken any written tests in uni because it's pretty common to do essays instead, which are being sent in for plagiarism-checks in this central system. When I did do written tests, though, they didn't allow phones on, checked water bottles, made us format our calculators just before the exams, etc. They were pretty strict. Any uni allowing phones is just... wow...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Come on cheating is kind of OK in high school I guess but seriously guys, in Uni?!??
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

I won't tell on you if you cheat. I won't wish you ill either. The consequences of dishonesty manifest themselves unto the dishonest and the entire world alongside them, slowly eroding at the very structure that holds us together. You think you're getting away this time, and you are, but you are brining down everyone else with you. Congrats, you dishonest fuck.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Now, here's what I do to cheat:

1) Go to class
2) Sit down
3) Listen to the teacher
4) ???
5) Pass tests/quizzes/etc
Skip the username, call me Billy
with the amount of time you are putting into cheating, you are writing down answers and thus stimulating your brain so you may not even need to use it when the time comes.... Seriously all that time and stress ain't worth it. Take the hour or two out of your ever so precious day and just study. As long as you went to class, payed relatively good attention and took notes your fine... or just wear shorts and long long socks to cover up written answers on your leg, cross your legs, go for the scratch on the sock part and pull it down to reveal answers, pull sock back up and there you go.
Putting PDF files onto your ipod nano that you have as a watch. I saw someone do that. It was genius.

Me though. I tend to just study. It seems to work.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Cheating is a waste when I am paying for classes that I am actually interested in.

Of course I have cheated before when I was a little kid and did all the time in stuff like home ec. and health. Paying for my classes along with knowing it will probably be my last form of intense education in my life makes studying for all of the courses worth it.

I didn't use any crazy techniques, just writing on my hand and copying others.
Quote by WCPhils
Putting PDF files onto your ipod nano that you have as a watch. I saw someone do that. It was genius.

Me though. I tend to just study. It seems to work.

i have a nano, definitely cant view pdfs

maybe image files?

about the phone issue: i always have my phone in my pocket in exams. they say not to, but i turn it off beforehand and turn it on after im done, nobody knows.

now i could always try and cheat with that phone in my pocket if i didnt know how to study, but i do know how to study so i dont need to

edit/ blatant cheating is an instant academic probation and likely expulsion, so id never try it anyway.

"cheating" by working on an assignment together (engineering) would usually be fine unless you literally copy another students assignment.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jan 5, 2012,
Quote by Lord_Doku
Cheating in school ? Legit.

Cheating in uni ? DROP THE HELL OUT FOOL !

Something like this.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
This is something I do a lot:

I would take a piece of gum, start chewing the gum, then right any information I need on the wrapper. I would then roll up the wrapper and put it inside of a mechanical pencil. During the test I would secretly take the wrapper out, copy the information down on my test, then take the gum in my mouth and put it in the wrapper. Worked like a charm everytime.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
i have a nano, definitely cant view pdfs

maybe image files?

Yea, that was probably what it was.

Oh, here it is.

Quote by Lord_Doku
Cheating in school ? Legit.

Cheating in uni ? DROP THE HELL OUT FOOL !

Also, this.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 5, 2012,
Quote by DocArunas

You want to tell me they actualy empty the pockets of 100+ people prior to exams in some Uni's ?

Yes. They did in my secondary school during GCSE's. Empty your pockets into your bag and they lock them in a store room.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Kensai
If you cheat you won't learn anything.

Or, maybe you'll learn the most important lesson of all?
Quote by Alexishxc1337
I cheat by looking through the books before the test and trying to remember important information. It's foolproof!

Well considering the reason most people in here are hating on cheating, is that the person doesnt actually understand the information and is therefore bringing down the world when they get a job and need to know it.

Short term memory cramming like this, is just as effectively useless in the long run.

Just as bad!!!

Devils advocate

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, that was probably what it was.

Oh, here it is.
(Invalid img)

Also, this.

I would totally do this if I had an iPod nano.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
It's pretty hard to cheat where I'm at because there are student assistants walking up and down the aisles. Some courses allow us to have cheat sheets and people just print out an entire semester of power point slides onto 3 pages. We also have calculators that some people may have programmed prior to exams.
I rarely cheat, but the only way I do it is by looking at another person's exam.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
It's pretty hard to cheat where I'm at because there are student assistants walking up and down the aisles. Some courses allow us to have cheat sheets and people just print out an entire semester of power point slides onto 3 pages. We also have calculators that some people may have programmed prior to exams.
I rarely cheat, but the only way I do it is by looking at another person's exam.

yeah in engineering we regularly get cheat sheets.

usually has to be hand written and no examples however, so it must be equations making you need to know how to actually do the questions.

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2