So I'm going to a town council meeting tonight, and it's to bring up idea's for activities that people in our age group can do. The town is behind the funding for places, and things that we can do/use for activities.

I'm not too sure what to bring up. I know the idea of a skate park might be thrown around though.

Any idea's from the Pit?

Note: The age group it's targeted at is probably like 15 - 19.

EDIT: Might as well make this clear. We are a small town. There is next to no jobs here. To get a job you have to be graduated.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Last edited by skylerjames13 at Jan 5, 2012,
drugs, drinking, and unprotected sex
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Weed.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I was ready for those responses
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
and yet you asked us.
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jan 5, 2012,
Recreation?

You damn kids need to be working full time if you want to go to college to get a good paying job.
Quote by zdh
Recreation?

You damn kids need to be working full time if you want to go to college to get a good paying job.

Exactly. That's why you should suggest career and resume development workshops.
Somehow I don't think a Pitmonkey's opinions are gonna be representative of an average teenagers wants...
Well as far as i can tell all teenagers do and want to do is, hang out with mates, drink, do weed, have house parties, go clubbing, play xbox, ocassionally play sports, and those who play instruments jam and form bands. Well thats what i do and id consider myself a pretty average teenager so start with those
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
A skatepark and/or sports area, maybe a community auditorium for kids who are in to music or drama so they can practice. A small place to just hang out, have a snack, listen to music, and see your friends.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
do drugs.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by skylerjames13
So I'm going to a town council meeting tonight, and it's to bring up idea's for activities that people in our age group can do. The town is behind the funding for places, and things that we can do/use for activities.

I'm not too sure what to bring up. I know the idea of a skate park might be thrown around though.

Any idea's from the Pit?

Note: The age group it's targeted at is probably like 15 - 19.

EDIT: Might as well make this clear. We are a small town. There is next to no jobs here. To get a job you have to be graduated.

That happened here, it was a Skate..

For the firstt month maybe, then it turned into a hideout for junkies..

Thought I'd let you know
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
A skate park is really the only recreational thing that a town council could make and that young people would use.

From my experience 15 to 19 year olds just do drugs, get drunk, have sex, hang with friends wherever and skate.
fuck
I live in a large-ish city. The skatepark in my town in a haven for junkies. My friend's brother had to beat up 3 kids who tried to take his wallet and skateboard. They were all 15, he was 11. What a boss.

Anyway, you're in a small town, so harder drugs like oxy and prescription stuff that show up at my park probably won't as yours. Skatepark sounds good.