████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It makes sense, Manson clearly was the reason for Columbine.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Yeah,i think most of the people who blame it believe that you can hear messages by playing records backwards. I think the only message you'd hear is "This is Jesus,you're breaking your record player".
Drowning Pool were the reason for that one politician shooting, man. Don't deny it.

EDIT: Lil' B is evil and bad.^
Yes, and they never blame any other genre of music.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
yeh metal is pretty much to blame for most crimes.

makes sense to blame it.
Slipknot is the devil's work, devil's work I say!
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I don't get mad. I just understand that a lot of idiots like metal, and a lot of idiots commit crimes. It's only natural they'd venn-out.
PM me for newts
Metal is bad and you should feel bad because it kills people.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
But still, how the **** can music make you a killer overnight? And why metal? What happened to blaming gansta rap? Nah, but still wtf
Quote by moscaespañol
Metal is bad and you should feel bad because it kills people.

Says the guy with muslim in his sig
I tell them to f*ck off & then I proceed to sharpen my pitchfork with my old mate Beezelbub
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by genghisgandhi
Says the guy with muslim in his sig

Says the guy with a nigga as his avatar.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Metal is evil. Utter trash.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Blaming heavy metal for crimes? That is so 1990s. It's all about dubstep now!

It's the warbly music of the devil, I tells ya!
Dunno really....
Its irritating but sure....
It's bound to happen, as people view metal as angry and aggressive
Thats why i listen too metal dude, its cuz sometimes people cant handle it and they think that nobody shouild listen to it cuz it is evil and will make them do evil crimes. I'm like **** you when they say that cuz look at zach wylde, i mean who is a nicer guy then that or ozzy seriously
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Slipknot is the devil's work, devil's work I say!

Hey, I'm from the country where a little boy sliced his classmate with a samurai sword and said it was Slipknot's fault. That was so funny. Some people even said he was on drugs. That would make a good excuse if he said it was the drugs, meth being very famous in this country, South Africa. Yeah, where you can master an instrumant just blowing it, the Vuvuzela
Yes. So mad it makes me want to kill someone.... but yes it's irritating. Machine Head's song Aesthetics of Hate say everything about the argument against people who blame metal for crimes, and obviously is also a pissed off song about how some people who think metal is the reason for crimes bashed Dimebag Darrell and said his music is what got him killed.
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Nope, I don't get mad over things I can't control [/serious answer]

DUDE YES, THEIR SO MEAN TO OZZY ITS NOT HIS FAULT [/real answer]
NOPE
Quote by CaptDin
Blaming heavy metal for crimes? That is so 1990s. It's all about dubstep now!

It's the warbly music of the devil, I tells ya!

wob,wob,wob,wob,wob,wob.
Quote by 13Trivium13
But still, how the **** can music make you a killer overnight?

Not overnight, it's a very gradual process. Look at Varg.
humans will be human
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I think it's BS because movies, tv shows, books, video games etc. all have influence on people in the same way that metal would.

Also these people were already messed up metal doesn't make people do things, it's their own twisted mind.
I am more likely to murder someone listening to R&B.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
There is something wrong with you. You come on a forum asking for advice on something that can easily be solved with tweezers.
Quote by Zakkcd
Yes. So mad it makes me want to kill someone....

Well there you have it. Definitive proof.

Quote by due 07
Not overnight, it's a very gradual process. Look at Varg.

Exactly. Metal clearly causes destructive antisocial behavior. I mean, the musicians themselves are criminals. You don't see jazz musicians burning down churches, stabbing bandmates 23 times, and stealing a Volvo filled with guns and explosives, now do you?

And not to mention those metal lyrics. Surely there is something wrong with people who write lyrics about smashing people's faces with hammers. No normal person would do that.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've never heard of anyone being shot by a gun that WASN'T made of metal, so there's that.

Knives too, bro.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Chris_09
I am more likely to murder someone listening to R&B.

Same here.
Quote by theogonia777

Exactly. Metal clearly causes destructive antisocial behavior. I mean, the musicians themselves are criminals. You don't see jazz musicians burning down churches, stabbing bandmates 23 times, and stealing a Volvo filled with guns and explosives, now do you?

No, you don't. But sometimes people that write nice little ditties murder a shit ton of people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24RvJAdI0Vo&feature=related
Yes, but I get pissed when rap gets blamed too.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing