Well, I'm doing civil service instead of military service, and I work with autistic adults. But something really strange I noticed, which I never thought would happen, is that I have a very hard time at the weekend, as I developed a very strong connection with those same adults, and I really miss working with them.

Anyone else feel anything similar?
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
You... like your job? GTFO.

This.

I am so fucking jealous.
Dude..you lucky bastard.

Embrace the fact that you like your job.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Fack mang, I think I'm a bit more drunk thgan I thought at first...

Anyway, I really really love my job and everyutyhing about it...
lol ur in love fag.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I wish I could feel that way about work.

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by jimmyled
Well, I'm doing civil service instead of military service, and I work with autistic adults. But something really strange I noticed, which I never thought would happen, is that I have a very hard time at the weekend, as I developed a very strong connection with those same adults, and I really miss working with them.

Anyone else feel anything similar?

Pussy, go join the army and kill some terrorists, like me.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson