Can someone actually post the schedule that the practice generator gave to them?
I always see people saying they love to use practice generator but I don't see any more information than that.
Practice Generator as in Tom Hess's?

Here's my advice, no. Just no.

Make a routine that fits you and your wants perfectly, not Tom Hess's Practice Generator.

Cheers,
Xter
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by takachan
Can someone actually post the schedule that the practice generator gave to them?
I always see people saying they love to use practice generator but I don't see any more information than that.

I doubt anyone will do that because the poor saps had to pay for it - but really, it's nothing special and not remotely worth the cost.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I wonder if Tom Hess's private lessons is worth the cost?!

It says on his website for $9,777 ncludes four 1-hour private training sessions per month for 12 months.
Quote by Appetite_4_GNR

It says on his website for $9,777 ncludes four 1-hour private training sessions per month for 12 months.

maybe if he includes a bacon butty and a blow job
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Appetite_4_GNR

If that's correct then I'd say the answer is "****, no".
Quote by Appetite_4_GNR

I don't normally say things like this, but... those are the most retarded rates I've ever seen. I might be willing to fork over that much money if the teacher was someone I would give my right arm to learn from, like Slash or Orianthi... but I've never even heard of this Tom Hess guy.

If you've never taken lessons before, get a local instructor. Chances are you'll be paying no more than $50 an hour, and until you start getting to the point where you're better than them, which may take far longer than a year, you've no need to learn from some big-name, big-money teacher-person.
Quote by takachan

Tom Hess sent me an email awhile back with a free trial for the practice generator. I thought I would try it out so I could see whether it was BS or not. The practice generator basically has a bunch of sections related to guitar and you choose the sections that you want to practice. After doing that It gives you a one week schedule based on the sections you chose and it breaks down how long you should practice them based on how much time you say you have to practice.

Overall I really wouldnt recommend it. Its simple to create your own practice schedules as long as you know the things that you need to be practicing and how much time you have. If your can't create your own practice schedule for whatever reason which seems silly to me then you can try it out and see how you like it. Otherwise It's not really going to benefit you as much as it says it will.