Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Today. I should probably stop that.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I work contruction. I'm a dick everyday. But I made some kid cry and quit last summer. I didn't know I could be as much of a dick as I can, and I was impressed with myself.
My sig? Nice.
I am never a douche.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I told some random dude to shut the **** up today at the pub because he was a complete tard.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
About 2 minutes ago.

How come you always beat me to the exact thing I want to say?
I called GbAdimDb5m7 a fucking idiot..

Sorry GbAdimDb5m7. Even though you're still wrong.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
All the time.
There was this one time four years ago in tenth grade science. Two of my friends wanted me to be in their group to do an experiment. The class was silent when they asked and when I said no from across the room and went into my own group with a girl and some smart Thai kid.
They did all the work and it was good.
Quote by Skynyrd890
I called GbAdimDb5m7 a fucking idiot..

Sorry GbAdimDb5m7. Even though you're still wrong.

And we will see about that.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
the last douchey thing i can think of was calling my ex a ***** some months back, but my douchey things are always justified.
Quote by Skynyrd890
We shall.

It's made up english according to someone in the thread there, that explains it, so none of us is wrong
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
liampje, but he kinda deserves it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It's made up english according to someone in the thread there, that explains it, so none of us is wrong

I'm reluctant to accept that, as the poll is clearly in my favor. I will give the poll an hour. If the gap closes, fine. If I stay ahead, well, it looks like you're one ornery loser.
I've trolled a lot here the last few days.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Skynyrd890
I'm reluctant to accept that, as the poll is clearly in my favor. I will give the poll an hour. If the gap closes, fine. If I stay ahead, well, it looks like you're one ornery loser.

Now I made myself look like an ornery ropy
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Now I made myself look like an ornery ropy

At least your vocabulary is now that much more robust!
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Fuck you.

oo-oo-OO
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by LeakyFlask

It may appear that I am one, but I was only trying to help him, read ze thread.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
its actually a few hours into the future when i tell my friend (kinda) that i'm not coming to his birthday tomorrow because i'm sick, even though i just don't want to see one of his female friends who i hooked up with ages ago.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Whenever I'm in a bad mood. Being a woman, that's all the time.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
edit: ^+4000 profile views
edit2: visited your profile, it appears you're not completely full of shit.
Quote by LeakyFlask

Oh yes, this thread.

Quote by Myself
This. Evolution is killing your girlfriend, join the winning team and finish her off.

Oops.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 5, 2012,