Page 1 of 2
Clicky.

Without much media attention, thousands of American troops are being deployed to Israel, and Iranian officials believe that this is the latest and most blatant warning that the US will soon be attacking Tehran.

inb4 WW3
RIP Tom Searle.
Yay.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Additionally, new command posts will be established by American forces in Israel and that country’s own IDF army will begin working from a base in Germany.

Whelp, time to move to Mars.
Quote by MH400
lol, u gon' get shot

Nah, in 2 months, I'll be doing the same thing.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
in other news

edit: can anyone verify this as an actual news site? I've never heard of it, and BBC (above) says something contradictory..

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Last edited by moscaespañol at Jan 6, 2012,
I love it when some random "news" site makes huge sweeping claims without identifying any sources.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I actually know a couple (atleast a dozen or so) friends serving right now or soon to be, and I really hope this situation does not fucking escalate.

EDIT: I think I'm jumping the gun myself... gonna watch to see how this turns out
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jan 6, 2012,
Also if you are wondering, they are here to train with the IDF or something like that.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yay.

Ha, I just new it was you before even looking at you username! The other one in the pair of ****ed up Israelis on UG
Quote by itamar100
Ha, I just new it was you before even looking at you username! The other one in the pair of ****ed up Israelis on UG

Him and Carmel?

olololo
RIP Tom Searle.
If this is true ima be pissed
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by itamar100

I like to call myself ropy.

Quote by bradulator
If this is true ima be pissed

It is true, checked it at an Israeli website as well.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Wow, that's quite sensationalist for a Reuters article. I doubt there will be any sort of attack on Iran, we'll see what this turns out to be.

Edit: shit, that's Russia Today, isn't it? Sorry guys. If it has any Russian bias in it, they are vocal supporters of Iran so this doesn't surprise me.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Last edited by GibsonMan321 at Jan 6, 2012,
Western world vs Iran + NK + China. Whoopee.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The United States has military bases all around Iran. Having some troops in Israel doesn't mean anything in U.S.-Iran relations.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
****ing good. Friggin iran, bunch of rogue bitches. They will comply with the international order or be muscled out of power.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Dreadnought

I knew I'd see you in here.

What are your thoughts?
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
I knew I'd see you in here.

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are mine alone and not to be shared on here.

Serious, btw. Not going to talk about this
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by GibsonMan321
Wow, that's quite sensationalist for a Reuters article. I doubt there will be any sort of attack on Iran, we'll see what this turns out to be.

Edit: shit, that's Russia Today, isn't it? Sorry guys. If it has any Russian bias in it, they are vocal supporters of Iran so this doesn't surprise me.

It's not a Reuters article. It's a Reuters photo in an article from some random website. Like I said, absolutely zero sources, just bad journalism really. I'd be skeptical until a more credible article comes out.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
So the US might be creating another conflict in that region, should I let the PM know to bend over and lube up just in case?
Quote by soul_power
It's not a Reuters article. It's a Reuters photo in an article from some random website. Like I said, absolutely zero sources, just bad journalism really. I'd be skeptical until a more credible article comes out.

Google it.
RIP Tom Searle.
Saw this earlier on Drudge. The link said something like "Paper: Thousands of troops will be sent to Israel by spring" It might have said spring.

But it's not there now so I call shenanigans on this site.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by GibsonMan321

Not every russian news source is biased, just like not every american new source is biased.
Quote by soul_power
It's a Reuters photo in an article from some random website.

Russia Today =/= "some random website."

They're the second most-viewed foreign news network in the US behind the BBC.

Quote by ccmetz2020

And there it is, a known source.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
i wish our us troops would be sent to invade there own homes with orders to hug there loved ones.. have f a few beers and us minding our own buissness
Quote by halfj06
i wish our us troops would be sent to invade there own homes with orders to hug there loved ones.. have f a few beers and us minding our own buissness

LOL. The simplemindedness
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I really don't like this. :/
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by Carnivean
hurr

durr
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
he cant really be born in 2001 can he?
EDIT: if it is so, "hurr" very much so.
“The U.S. European Command and the Israel Defense Forces periodically conduct routine exercises in Israel,” the Israeli military said in a statement. “U.S. European Command routinely works with partner nations to ensure their capacity to provide for their own security and, in the case of Israel, their qualitative military edge,” it said."

Source: Washington Post

Well if that statement is true then this could be nothing and just truly a drill to better defend ourselves in the event of an attack.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
Quote by damian_91
durr
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
I had Ride of the Valkyries playing in my head reading that
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by butterfingers30

Well if that statement is true then this could be nothing and just truly a drill to better defend ourselves in the event of an attack.

Yeah, sure. If there's something the United States has repeatedly demonstrated in regards to international military conduct, it's that they would never be an aggressor. I bet their guns just shoot lolipops and rainbows.

Granted, this is likely absurd and ridiculous sensationalism and fear mongering, but still. Don't state asinine crap.

Quote by Dreadnought
My thoughts are mine alone and not to be shared on here.

Serious, btw. Not going to talk about this

Read: My expressed public opinions (or lack thereof) are in accordance to the wishes of my state as is part of my duty.
Quote by Artema
I had Ride of the Valkyries playing in my head reading that

"How you feeling jimmy?"
"Like a mean motherfucker, sir!"
Page 1 of 2