For the second thread in a row I'm seeking help... Maybe sometime soon I'll contribute. But I don't know shit about guitars and I'd be a moron not to ask for a bit of advice. So, I'm looking to buy a guitar, and the ones I find that I like end up being thousands. I'm looking for something with an odd, I guess modern design, something like the link but it doesn't need to be exact. I'm open to suggestion. I love a hard rock sound so something with humbuckers would be nice. I also like playing (or trying to) at the speed of ****in light, so something with a design for fast playing is always good. I play on a Strat so I'm okay with 21 frets but the more the merrier. Now the fun shit: I don't want to pay over 8-900 and I want a guitar that can take a beating and a heavy gauge of strings without having problems. Anything with an odd design, odd sound, etc. Thanks for any suggestions!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0046GC47G/ref=aw_d_iv_musical-instruments?is=l
If you tell me you are a Limp Bizkit fan you might as well be telling me your favorite movie is the Chronicles of Narnia.
This is the wrong forum. Also, look for an Ibanez. They have some good, cheap starter guitars.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Look around for a used Gibson Firebird of some kind. Those are pretty sweet, distinct looking guitars.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
get an epiphone wilshire pro, it's got mahogany set neck and body! It's a steal for the price dude.
Get a Dean. Mines taken a cluster**** of beatings

Still wrong forum btw.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Take a look at Charvel. Their Desolation line has some pretty unique looking guitars (except for their single-cuts, which of course look like the traditional LP).
Gear
Taylor 214CE
PRS SE 245, PRS Tremonti Custom
Carvin V3 short stack
Pedals
AMT R2|Morley Mark Tremonti Wah|Mojo Hand Rook|MXR Black Label Chorus|Source Audio EQ|TC-E Flashback, Hall of Fame & Vortex|VFE Enterprise|Way Huge Swollen Pickle