ive been looking for a good multi fx pedal, mostly cuz ill never be able to afford individual pedals, i have a pretty tight budget, and everyone seems to love the g3, i was wondering how a vox ac15 will take it? i mostly need chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, distortion (if the top boost channel isnt enough) do you think this amp will sound good with that pedal? any other suggestions?
The AC15 can take pedals pretty well.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
An AC15 can take anything. What an AC15 can do is illegal in some states.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Jan 6, 2012,
Quote by Cathbard
What an AC15 can do is illegal in some states.

You only have 6 of them. Try figuring out what can and can't be done in 50 states -.-

To put it simply:

"Meatwad: Hey you guys, did you say that it would be easy to get whatever I want, like a ten speed, because that's what I really want.
Ignignokt: Getting it is easy. Filling it with illegal substances and sending it across the border is not.
Err: Yeah, see, those dogs, they can smell ANYTHING. So you gotta kick 'em in the throat. "

Anyways, back to the OT. TS, your amp will take any pedals quite well. It still won't turn your processor into a true-bypass toan masheen though. Use it for now, pedals will come with time.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."