Page 1 of 2
Because the universe is some straight up gangsta shit.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
it is

He's right though. Black is no colour, so the universe can't be black.
it is

The universe is not matter, nor is it energy.
It cannot emit, absorb or reflect light.
The universe is not black.
fuck
You can't prove one way or another.
It's a conspiracy!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by seeneyj
You can't prove one way or another.
It's a conspiracy!

No it perfectly can be proven :p Like Big_Cheese said, the universe does neither emit or absorb light, therefore it cannot have any colour. Which is exactly what black is - a complete lack of colour.
The universe is a nigger????

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Why is the universe DEPICTED as being black?

Because it looks black?
Quote by Anchr
No it perfectly can be proven :p Like Big_Cheese said, the universe does neither emit or absorb light, therefore it cannot have any colour. Which is exactly what black is - a complete lack of colour.

It's not black, it's cosmic latte bro!
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by JackalUK
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_latte

It's that colour, you colourblind or something bro?

Though Drum's suggestion "Cappuccino Cosmico" received the most votes, Glazebrook and Baldry preferred Drum's other suggestion (Cosmic Latte). Drum came up with the name while sitting at a Starbucks coffee house drinking a latte and reading the Post. Drum noticed that the color of the Universe as displayed in the Washington Post was the same color as his latte.

That sounds like the weakest coffee in the world.
Lack of light, you only see things that emit light or things that reflect light, and since most of the universe is empty space, it cannot reflect light and therefore you see the empty space as a black void.
black is the absorbance of all colours, while white is the emition of all colours. empty space is made up of something, so it absorbs all light and turns black. what is empty space? it is the unoccupied surface of our parallel 4 dimensional universe we are connected to
the only reason we see colour is because light is emitted into our eyes from other light-absorbant/emitting material

no light, no colour
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
black is the absorbance of all colours, while white is the emition of all colours. empty space is made up of something, so it absorbs all light and turns black. what is empty space? it is the unoccupied surface of our parallel 4 dimensional universe we are connected to

what if there's no light to begin with?
Quote by So-Cal
what if there's no light to begin with?

what do you mean? there is light, there was never no light. big bang = bright as **** holmes.
The universe is so small that it has no colour because really our universe is just a tiny atom in another bigger universe.
Quote by JackalUK
Are you implying there is no light in space?

There is plenty of light in the universe, however it's not absorbed or reflected by interstellar space. Hence you cannot see interstellar space by eye.
Q: Two Universes are in a car. Who's driving?
A: The cops!

Q: What does it mean when you see a bunch of Universes running in one direction?
A :A Jail break

Three third-graders, a Jew, an Italian, and a Universe are on the playground at recess. The Jewish kid suggests that they play a new game. "Let's see who has the largest dick," he says. "Okay," they all agree.

The Jewish kid pulls down his zipper and whips it out. "That's nothing," says the Italian kid. He whips his out. His is a couple of inches longer. Not to be outdone, the Universe whips his out. It is far the biggest, dwarfing the other two in both length and width. The Jewish and Italian kid are stunned and amazed. "Wow, that thing is huge!" they exclaim.

That night, eating dinner at home, the Universe's mother asks him what he did at school today.

"Oh, we worked on a science project, had a math test and read out loud from a new book ...and during recess, my friends and I played "Let's see who has the largest dick."

"What kind of game is that, honey?" says the mother.

"Well, me, Sidney and Anthony each pulled out our penises, and I had the biggest! The other kids say its because I'm the Universe. Is that true, Mom?"

The mom replies: "No, honey. It's because you're twenty-three."
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Don't be forgetting that the range of light we can visibly see is incredibly narrow. So our eyes can't even perceive the vast majority of light in the universe.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

In a solid object, the ratio of space filled by atoms to empty space is like 1:100000000.
If the unoccupied surface of a parallel universe absorbs all light, then why isn't all the light being absorbed by your parallel universe before it reaches our eyes.
fuck
Page 1 of 2