In Pasadena, horse poop isn't considered a nuisance (Trust me, I'm going somewhere)

I mean, really, where is the logic in that, an animal that weighs a ton can drop a massive deuce on the path and walk away with it's stupid smug horse face in the air? Yet, my dog has to walk in shame every-time he poops in public. Worse part, I gotta bend down and pick that shit up. Why on earth don't the horse owners pick up their poop? have you seen how big horse poop is? that shit is HUGE. Fuck that, dog lovers unite, make horse owners pick up their fare share. If a horse can shit on a trail and it's not considered a nuisance, then my dogs tiny turds shouldn't be one either, and on top of that, FUCK JOCKEYS

I mean, really, who here hasn't walked down a path and seen a giant pile of horrendous horse hay caca, and thought , "Damn...that's a big pile of poo poo".
I know many of you have dogs, what would you rather have? two dog poops in your yard or two horse poops?

The city of Pasadena would much rather have horse shit all williy nilly all over the place immune to rules that governs a dogs excremental place of worship, seriously this is madness. If a turd that weighs ten lbs doesnt need to be picked up off a public pathway, why does a miniscule turd of a pound at most need to be picked up?

I just dont get it?

Dog lovers unite
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at Jan 6, 2012,
Shit is not censored.

You don't need to do this.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

all animals should be shot and made into shoes and coats
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I think you're jealous that you can't shit on the pathways.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Dirge, to clear that up, I mean on trails n shit like the Arroyo Secco parkway in Pasadena.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
you guys let horses walk on the sidewalk?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

Yeah, wtf?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Because horse shit won't make you ill?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Horses don't shit on the sidewalk.

Oh boy they do. Only thing I hate about horses.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Simple, just let the horses shit on the dogs, who will then safely transport it across the sidewalk while having their own poopoo picked up by their owners.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
just because we can leave shit all over the place doesnt mean we have to, just being polite and showing some decency.
Horse shit is large, therefore you can spot it quickly. Dog shit is small and not always visible until you smell it under your shoe. It's easier to avoid horse shit because horses don't go everywhere like dogs do.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

They let them shit on whatever they want on ANZAC Day.

(For those of you who don't know, that's the day that Australians and New Zealanders celebrate all the people killed in all the wars our countries have fought in. There's parades in most towns, and they let horses shit on everything.)
Where is Mistress Ibanez? Surely horses should be sued for endangering pregnant women around the world

>.>

<.<
It's kind of hard to step in horse crap. 'Cause you can see it, instead of those sneaky little bastards, dogs. Who will crap virtually anywhere they're not supposed to. Many horses have a bag hanging behind their back to catch the stuff, dogs don't. However, if you can make horse owners pick up their animal's shite, you've made me a happy, and also very amused person on a daily basis. I can't wait to see a rider scoop up that massive amount of crap and haul it home in a bag over their shoulders.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Dog shit is harmful to humans, whereas horse shit isn't.
Check out my fitness blog here
Last edited by maiden_man_666 at Jan 6, 2012,
Quote by Anchr
Where is Mistress Ibanez? Surely horses should be sued for endangering pregnant women around the world

>.>

<.<

Quote by Kensai
Yeah, wtf?

They do in Sweden aswell. In the suburbs. Where I was born they did all summers.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Anchr

>.>

<.<

Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Why don't they make the horses wear small "diapers/bags" like in my city...problem solved!
^or not let them walk on the sidewalk
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I stepped in dog shit the other night and it does ruin your night/day and you think you can smell it for about a week afterwards
I just read the posts in this thread, and I just burst out laughing in my spanish class just now.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Trizek
I just read the posts in this thread, and I just burst out laughing in my spanish class just now.

Me gusta
Quote by Trizek

Did you laugh till you were horse?

>.>
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I love the smell of horse manure (in the morning or anytime).
Just thought I'd share.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by FretboardToAsh
I However, if you can make horse owners pick up their animal's shite, you've made me a happy, and also very amused person on a daily basis. I can't wait to see a rider scoop up that massive amount of crap and haul it home in a bag over their shoulders.

Yes, I want exactly that.
Quote by JacobTheMe

Quote by Jackal58
It's not considered a nuisance here either And there's a lot of it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect