Alright, lately I got a new job working nightfill, this has me working until 12 midnight or sometimes 1 in the morning. I haven't been able to sleep properly till around 5-6am and then I end up waking up at 1pm.

Right now I've been awake for at least 26 hours and I'm contemplating just staying awake for another 16-18 hours just to wreck my sleeping pattern completely and hopefully fix it. Is this a bad idea?

Also, if anyone has any tips to fall asleep faster. That would be nice too.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
I read 'sheep'. I have no input now.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Do you normally have sheep?
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Am I the only one who saw Sleep the first time?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I got throught the same thing with my job. The only thing i can do is use a blind fold and ecopse curtains to trick myself that its dar and run a box fan to block noise. I still costantly wake up for odd reasons. Mainly i think im over sleeping. Thats the best advise i can give you. Sleeping pils work ok but we arent meant to have schedules like that.
Quote by Trizek
Am I the only one who saw Sleep the first time?

Nope

I assume you live in the upside down world?

Try a hot shower... works for some.
This will start a RIOT! in me
Learn to relax your mind. When you're working you have to stay alert; when you're trying to sleep you need to chill out. I find cannabis to be extremely beneficial. Benadryl or Dramamine are helpful as well.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
If you wake up in the middle of the night don't switch position. Also a warm glass of milk helps. It has the hormone or something that makes you drowsy.
Well, it's 5:30 am here in Sydney, the sun's about to come up so it seems I really will have to wreck my sleeping pattern to try and get this going. But if I'm still unable to sleep later tonight I'll try the milk thing.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

Quote by desperatechris
Masturbation.

Actually I heard you get tired after an orgasm, so maybe you should try that.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
Quote by ozy!d!ot
^ Already tried. Still nothing. =/

If you do it many many times, you usually pass out.

At least thats what happens to me.
Usually I just tire out naturally and I fall asleep, but even with all that. Nothing. =/
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

The whole bottle.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by desperatechris
If you do it many many times, you usually pass out.

At least thats what happens to me.

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
Try melatonin. Take it around the time when you should be going to sleep according to your schedule. Light therapy helps too. Low light when it's nearing time for bed, brighter than normal when you should be awake. Worked for me when I was on 3rd shift.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pearl & Ebony • Les Paul PlusTop Pro Honeyburst • AJ220VS • Squier Standard Stratocaster CAR
Marshall Class 5 Combo • Digitech HT-2 • Vox V847 • MXR M68 Uni-Vibe • Soul Food • BOSS SD-1 • Digitech RV-7