No, not really. It depends to what extent. If you don't know if that time you were left alone at the store when you were 6 is real or is a dream then nothing's wrong. If you're not entirely sure if pink, purple and orange alligators exist then you should get help.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Is that normal? More than usual, I mean.

Memories too.

Well it has happened to me, I find dreams and their effect on our daily lives pretty interesting, but to stay on topic I'll say that I've dreamt about different people and then I felt that I loved/hated them.
The two have basically blended into one over the years for me. It's probably detrimental for my future and will be debilitating at some point but until then...
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by The_Casinator
No, not really. It depends to what extent. If you don't know if that time you were left alone at the store when you were 6 is real or is a dream then nothing's wrong. If you're not entirely sure if pink, purple and orange alligators exist then you should get help.

What if it's a little less extreme, like I'm not sure whether a conversation I had with someone yesterday or this morning actually took place?

EDIT:

v ah, problem solved...

not really, been dry for a while.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Jan 6, 2012,
Sounds like someone has been lucid dreaming..........
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Reality IS a dream within another reality of dreams in which you are dreaming.

Inception'd.
Quote by The_Casinator

This! Not sure if I touched a girl's private parts in the first grade or not...
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
I had both at the same time.
Hypnagogic Hallucinations bro.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
For years as a child i thought every once in a while invisible monsters tried to grab me from underneath furniture and would steal my toys and stuff because I had seen it happen. Then eventually I realized that was just a recurring nightmare. I also thought that my bus driver told me he was coming early once in high school and i wasn't sure if i dreamt it or not so i went to the bus stop early and turns out i dreamt it....so yes doesn't happen so much anymore (i think maybe didn't realize it yet)
Quote by Demonology
This! Not sure if I touched a girl's private parts in the first grade or not...

Boy do I ever know that feeling
Yeah, I've done it. Usually conversations with people.

Dreams are awesome. I'm currently sleeping in for my awesome dreams. Last night, the only bits I can remember from a LOT of stuff was I was diagnosed with a mental disorder which meant I was tripping constantly. Which was awesome. I lived in a flat in the States and my next door neighbour was a really cool gay bloke, with a shaved head and a cool beard. He was really into body modification and showed me some incredibly eccentric body decorations.
I'll have dreams where there are sometimes pre-planted memories to keep me from awareness that its a dream. When I wake up, I'll think about it for awhile and question "So... DID that happen irl?"

Either way, dreams are ****ing awesome. Especially when they're lucid/taking insane super drugs/secksy time.

Want to add this insane recurring dream I've had since I was 10 or 11, but only three times. I'm in some place that I know I've been in real life, but down these back roads there's this forest. And everytime I'll walk down and end up finding this giant South American like pyramid/fortress with all this vivid decor.

And every time I'll get closer to exploring it but some tribesmen in towers will start throwing spears and shooting arrows and I'll wake up sweating. Actually got to the pyramid once and walked behind it last time I had the dream, and was exploring these halls and markings, but everything felt so wrong even though the tribesmen weren't paying too much attention to me, so I left. I posted it in the dream forum at 420chan hoping someone would interpret it, but only got troll comments and "you're a pussy".
Last edited by Fat Lard at Jan 6, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Is that related?

Yes, because lucid dreaming can seem very close to reality sometimes. This is very rare, but if your not careful, you can confuse yourself a bit.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.