does anyone have any experience with a guitar with an avenger body? if so, is there any limitations or flaws i should be worried about? im seriously debating getting a new guitar with this body and would love some feedback.
Always Rock!
Its surprisingly comfortable. The balance is perfect on a strap. Fret access is great. I've seriously considered buying the new synyster gates model because they don't have that ridiculous inlay and paint job.
cool, i was pretty worried about the balance but thats all good to hear. the access to the upper frets is good too?
Always Rock!
If that type of body is really what you want, go for it. Just make sure it's not something that you'll grow to not care for.
i love the look and all, im just a bit concerned about the feasability
Always Rock!
Quote by s12k17
cool, i was pretty worried about the balance but thats all good to hear. the access to the upper frets is good too?

Yes. But keep in mind my experience with them were the set neck models that have the ultra access neck joint. I've never spent much time with a bolt-on version.
Also, the set neck version kick ass, the best heel in the business(i've tried).The Bolted version is meh.