Poll: snorting blow off a strippers tits: underrated or overrated?
Poll Options
View poll results: snorting blow off a strippers tits: underrated or overrated?
Definitely underrated. its f*cking awesome bro :down:
7 8%
Overrated. it didn't live up to my expectations :sad:
3 4%
Huh, did I miss something? how could it possibly be overrated?! :wtf:
3 4%
Drugs are for losers...but i would snort a celery stick off a strippers tits! :five:
19 23%
What a random ass thread :bounce:
11 13%
Never tried it, but I'd imagine it'd be the cats meow :liplick:
8 10%
Dude, its not 1978 anymore.. :haha:
18 22%
*puts this on to-do list* :waldo:
14 17%
Voters: 83.
Page 1 of 2
this is one of those things on my to-do list before i die. it just seems like a rockstar thing to do and i like to think of myself as a rockstar. so to anyone that has done this do you think it will live up to my expectations?
gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx
Quote by Portuguese_boy
gurl was walkin2 skewl wit her bf n they were crossin da rode. she sed "bbz will u luv me 4evr" he said "NO.."" da gurl cryed N ran across da rode b4 da green man came on the sine. boy was cryin and went to pic up her body. she was ded. he whispered 2 her corpse "I ment 2 sey i will luv u FIVE-ever..." (dat mean he luv her moar den 4evr) xxx~*...like dis if u cry evry time...~*xxx

Kjell likes this.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Just when I thought your threads couldn't be more stupid or random
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
A gurl was n da prk wit her bf n she sed "bbz dya lyk ma tits?"
he said "NO..."
da gurl cryed N her tits caught fire n she died.
boi was cryin and went to pick up her body.
she ded.
he wisperd 2 her corpse "ur tits r Stunnahz 2K11 Bbz" and den he blu up
and died 2!! :'(

xxx~*...LIKE DIS IF U CRY EVRY TIME...*~xxx
Think id rather wank off my dad than snort coke off a aids ridden strippers tits to be quite honest.
Is it hot in here??

This one time in Dubai.....

Quote by Portuguese_boy

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
meh hookers are for people who can't get laid unless they pay for it, and cocaine is the dirtiest drug of the lot.

so i'll pass.

gimme some acid and a pink floyd concert anyday
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by Dempsey68
meh hookers are for people who can't get laid unless they pay for it, and cocaine is the dirtiest drug of the lot.

so i'll pass.

gimme some acid and a pink floyd concert anyday

question: would you lick acid off a strippers tits?

(btw its powerful acid and pink floyd is playing in the background)
Cocaine is for snorting off hookers' asses, not strippers' tits.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

****ing hell
A fair maiden was travelling to her institute of education with her betrothed, and they came upon a thoroughfare which needed to be traversed. She asked of him "Oh dearheart, wilt thou cherish me forevermore?", unto which he replied "Nay, milady...". The maiden, beset with grief, strode out onto the thoroughfare before it was advisable to cross. The young man, overcome with lamentation, walked out to clutch her body. The maiden had perished. He whispered to her lifeless frame, "It was my intent to declare my adoration for you forevermore and after." (Thus implying to cherish her longer than forever)

Approve this if you wept.

I never expected to have to use this again >_>
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
A fair maiden was travelling to her institute of education with her betrothed, and they came upon a thoroughfare which needed to be traversed. She asked of him "Oh dearheart, wilt thou cherish me forevermore?", unto which he replied "Nay, milady...". The maiden, beset with grief, strode out onto the thoroughfare before it was advisable to cross. The young man, overcome with lamentation, walked out to clutch her body. The maiden had perished. He whispered to her lifeless frame, "It was my intent to declare my adoration for you forevermore and after." (Thus implying to cherish her longer than forever)

I approve
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by BlacksailsTippa

Scene girls are hot. I'd **** them when they're of legal age.

I would not snort anything off a hooker/stripper. Nothing personal, I just want to snort my stuff off sanitary places.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'd rather have them suck my dick while I fuck dat ass

Is that physically possible?
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

That's going on my FB.
Quote by entity0009

Yea verily, I approve.

Quote by Jako215
That's going on my FB.

I've got 23 likes already.
Quote by Trizek
Is that physically possible?

Yes.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by kikaykitko

I would not snort anything off a hooker/stripper. Nothing personal, I just want to snort my stuff off sanitary places.

*Crosses that off out list*

Damn. >_>
Well, since both strippers and coke are over-rated, I'm going with over-rated. If it was snorting molly off sluts' tits on the other hand, I'm totally with it.
Quote by jimmyled
Well, since both strippers and coke are over-rated, I'm going with over-rated. If it was snorting molly off sluts' tits on the other hand, I'm totally with it.

Snorting what now?
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by jimmyled

If you found a stripper named Molly you could snort Molly while you're with Molly.
Quote by Portuguese_boy

THis made me laugh so much more then it should have.

___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by entity0009

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by kikaykitko
Scene girls are hot. I'd **** them when they're of legal age.

It's hard to find scene girls of legal age around here. They all look like anime characters
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'd rather have them suck my dick while I fuck dat ass

You can do both at the same time?!
Quote by Arnthor

I guess a contortionist and someone with diphallia.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by Twist of fate
It's hard to find scene girls of legal age around here. They all look like anime characters

Card them? Who cares? For jailbait, I'd go to jail. Plenty of sex there.

Quote by Arnthor

You didn't know that? You're clearly doing it wrong.
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Page 1 of 2