Note: This is a weird one. I've always had a vision of a song where robots sing with a funky bassline :P This will work The slashes and brackets mean you can read it both ways.

Feeling a little pissed/depressed

A little head unrest

Nothing much to do around here

Because the sheep has been sheared

Didn’t know gravity spins

Standing with the kingpins

Need angels to take (me) somewhere in flying ships

That isn’t jumping off cliffs

I’m here

with a pretend deer/dear

Can’t you see

That I said pretty please.

To whatever I asked

By a man in a mask

How much is it going to fake/take

To have faith

In blindness

In fear

I’ll be there, someday

right now I’m a little busy
Last edited by yoman297 at Jan 7, 2012,
I'm the last guy in this community that can complain about flow and meter, but this reads like someone's tumblr.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I have never seen anyone give so much visual importance to their words. I'm not sure if you are being pretentious, joking, or serious. But I'm not sure I care because I like it anyway. What use it is I don't know - except for its own worth or a lyric sheet. It does hinder reading slightly.
I like "In fear".
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by JustRooster
I'm the last guy in this community that can complain about flow and meter, but this reads like someone's tumblr.

Don't know exactly what you mean... I'm guessing it's not good? As for the tumblr, that was a little bit of what I was aiming for, as you can see from the lyric notes.

As for above, it was purely an experiment. The album I'm trying to create is sort of a huge metaphor for the internet... just one step further I guess. Just remember this was only my second on the spot.

Also, what if cd's are gone, and the internet is the only way to distribute? (That's a what if question so please take it lightly.) Lyrics on the album notes would have to be something like this. Read OK Computer's album notes.

If you want a little treat, read only the right justified verses, and only the left justified verses.
Last edited by yoman297 at Jan 7, 2012,
I missed that .. clever.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer