Alright,

Have you ever spotted a mistake in a commercial release and was like

"What the Kell was that?"

Here is an example *MCR*
Listen to that horrible auto tune that should of never been acceptable.

Or even something in there for no apparent reason

Example:
(I can't seem to find/remember the CKY song but there is a random water drop sound in it twice for absolutely no reason)

I'm trying to find more examples but it's pretty tricky.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Yeah, it annoys me when I hear that the engineer (ib4 engineer vs mixer semantics flamewar) autotunes a vocal track, but sets the attack too high and you hear that one note that doesn't seem right, like T-Pain jumped in for a syllable. Especially when you know they don't need it, and it ruins the whole song because you know that mistake got left in there.

Sad stuff bro.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
autotune?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
THeres a protest the hero song off of their album fortress(to lazy to look it up, Youshould listen to that entire album anywho :P) You can hear a kitty meow during a rest in a breakdown.
Quote by OfCourseNot
Yeah, it annoys me when I hear that the engineer (ib4 engineer vs mixer semantics flamewar) autotunes a vocal track, but sets the attack too high and you hear that one note that doesn't seem right, like T-Pain jumped in for a syllable. Especially when you know they don't need it, and it ruins the whole song because you know that mistake got left in there.

Sad stuff bro.

I don't mind pitch correction per se but I agree, that sort of thing is just unnecessary and it sounds crap.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I never even noticed that. Nor do I care
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
My girlfriend had it in the car and I just couldn't stand the horrible vocal performance, Thats why I posted.

You obviously cared enough to post.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Demon Wolf
I don't mind pitch correction per se but I agree, that sort of thing is just unnecessary and it sounds crap.

Me neither, I'm fine with a little touch up work, I've done it myself. What's weird is when the original vocal track gets a little "blip" on a syllable, and it can sound like a similar effect. I've had it happen once, it was odd... Though things like that usually get covered up in the rest of the mix, and to the average listener, they'll never notice or even care.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by OfCourseNot
Me neither, I'm fine with a little touch up work, I've done it myself. What's weird is when the original vocal track gets a little "blip" on a syllable, and it can sound like a similar effect. I've had it happen once, it was odd... Though things like that usually get covered up in the rest of the mix, and to the average listener, they'll never notice or even care.

Yeah I use it myself with a very low attack just to give vocal tracks that extra little shine. But you don't even notice they have been pitch corrected if you work til you find the right settings for each one.

Can't stand when you get that noticable autotune-glide up to the right note or that robotic vibrato sound.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by OfCourseNot

I understand doing some touching up, but the autotune is done so poorly on the mcr song.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
You can hear a new drum track punch in at 5:25 here
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-tHw8hp5R7o&t=5m21s
The cymbal decay disappears lol; I always thought it was a mistake but who really knows?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Kyleisthename
My girlfriend had it in the car and I just couldn't stand the horrible vocal performance, Thats why I posted.

You obviously cared enough to post.

You misunderstood me. I never noticed it before, I can still barely notice it now, and I don't really care what they did to it, because I still like the song and the band and my opinion is unchanged.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Kyleisthename

Here is an example *MCR*
Listen to that horrible auto tune that should of never been acceptable.

I thought that was supposed to be part of the song.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by ReynboLightning
THeres a protest the hero song off of their album fortress(to lazy to look it up, Youshould listen to that entire album anywho :P) You can hear a kitty meow during a rest in a breakdown.

That wasn't a mistake it was just them going "why the hell wouldn't we do that"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j6ur7UMWhHc#t=209s
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Pretty much this, I always thought the vocals were supposed to sound the way they are and never noticed any auto-tune.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Pretty much this, I always thought the vocals were supposed to sound the way they are and never noticed any auto-tune.

How can you not notice them at 2:09, Like really listen to how unnatural it slides to notes.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Kyleisthename
How can you not notice them at 2:09, Like really listen to how unnatural it slides to notes.

As I said, I thought it was supposed to be part of the song.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I see a lot of mistakes in lyric booklets. The lyric booklet for Sonata Arctica's Unia album is all sorts of ****ed up. The new Iced Earth one has the wrong 'your' in one part.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Kyleisthename

I've been listening to MCR for years, Gerard has a habit of phrasing long notes going "ee-i-ee-i-yah", which is what I thought he was doing

^Those really bug me, in fact in the same MCR album the song in the OP is in has lyric mistakes in the print, in that it adds a line that isn't there in one of the songs.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by StewieSwan
I see a lot of mistakes in lyric booklets. The lyric booklet for Sonata Arctica's Unia album is all sorts of ****ed up. The new Iced Earth one has the wrong 'your' in one part.

That just some lazy layout editing, My friend's band had an Ep made and when they finally got their hands on the physical copies instead of having "Adventure, Adventure!"
It said "Aventure, Adventure!". They were pretty mad.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Quote by Kyleisthename
should of never been acceptable.

This should of never been acceptable too.
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day. He messes up two times before the actual song begins.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Yeah. I've always noticed it, and since Gerard uses vocal effects often in parts of songs like that, i thought it was intentional.
When Muse's Absolution was released, "Interlude" and "Hysteria" were the wrong way round on some releases. There's also a cat meow just before the final chorus of "The Small Print" but I think that might be intentional.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB