I think it's cool. I like the pulse-y bass the best and it has a cool smooth beat. I don't know much about math rock or anything but it's cool. The only thing I would critique is that the quiter sections are too quiet compared to the louder sections, I would bring those sections up some. Good stuff!
Quote by JKFTW23
I think it's cool. I like the pulse-y bass the best and it has a cool smooth beat. I don't know much about math rock or anything but it's cool. The only thing I would critique is that the quiter sections are too quiet compared to the louder sections, I would bring those sections up some. Good stuff!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.
you're a stone fox
pretty cool, i also know nothing about this gengre, the only thing that i didnt like was at 1 18 that beat does not belong. you really dont need it. Other than that good job!
Quote by link55588
pretty cool, i also know nothing about this gengre, the only thing that i didnt like was at 1 18 that beat does not belong. you really dont need it. Other than that good job!

Thanks man, I've already re-written the beats for this song though, the people in the Good Rap thread helped me out.
you're a stone fox