Hey everyone. I'm from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and we have this retarded thing every summer called the Calgary Stampede, which is basically a 10-day period in July where all the normal people here in town suddenly put on cowboy outfits, drink themselves into a public stupor, sleep with strangers and go to free breakfasts in strip mall parking lots. At the height of tourist season, it really makes us look great to the rest of the world

anyways, there is always a demand for live country music in the local bars at that time of year, and they pay OODLES of money for even the shittiest of country music. I play rock and roll, and some of my friends in the scene are thinking of starting a stampede-only country ensemble to rake in some bucks. Because we wish to do this without shooting ourselves in the face, we are forming a set list of songs that qualify as country music, but definitely lean towards the rock side of the spectrum, or even country songs by rock bands. So far we have:

1. Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women, Dead Flowers
2. Roadhammers - Eastbound and Down
3. Guns N' Roses - Used to Love Her
4. Something by Keith Urban - suggest!
5. Something by Johnny Cash - suggest!

aaaaannnnd.... GO!
Last edited by frigginjerk at Jan 6, 2012,
do a neil young & crazy horse jam, you're in canada for gods sake
signed,
your favorite poster
For the Keith Urban tune, I'd suggest something like Days Go By. It's a great upbeat song of his.

As for Johnny Cash, you can't go wrong with Folsom Prison Blues. Just make sure you have Chicken Wire set up in front of the stage. You don't want to be struck by a wayward beer bottle.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
http://www.facebook.com/graveyardtrain
anything by them. country horror.

try this one - hot kind of love - craig morrison
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.