Picked up the Seymour Duncan SH-6 Distortion pick-up (no pun intended) and I am thoroughly impressed. I got it for $50 at a local guitar store that is going out of business. I really wanted a Screaming Deamon to replace my stock pick-up, but the guy behind the counter assured me that I would not be disappointed. He was right.

I am a novice player, having only picked up the guitar a year ago, but even I can tell how vastly superior this pick-up is to the stock V7 my RG came with. The most obvious improvement is in the clarity of the higher strings. On the stock pick-up the high E had little sustain and would muddy up quicky with fast picking. Now I can hear very note perfectly. Another big difference is the clarity of the notes while palm muting, I am shocked at how good it sounds.

I usually shy away from things called DISTORTION, or HEAVY METAL, but in this case you really can't judge the book by its cover. I snapped a few picks because any good new gear day post demands them.

Nice one, SD's are nice
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Is your thread title wishing yourself a happy new pickup day?

Congrats anyway.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

^You're bant
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
^You're bant

But he was gonna give us the best deal!
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by mcraddict81592

I never get good deals. :c
Ibanez Prestige RG852MPB
Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
Quote by mcraddict81592

Too late, bant.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
They're getting smarter >.>

I want a huge Android for valentines day... or sex maybe there will be some singles thing somewhere.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."